Toribash
Ok peoples im back now. YAAY. Ok no more crap... well maybe a little. im so excited to be back. Im really happy that i took that long break now im even more excited to play. Btw sorry i didnt post in the inactivity thread. Again im glad to be back. i tried to read up on all the threads but theres a bunch so has anything MAJOR happend? sorry if i seem like nooby or something or annoying atm im just happy to be back. Bye.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Not really, pingpong. everyone seems broke though xD. some new novices... i'm revamping my tori.... some new threads ..... nothing much else xD

Can we add to thread rules, that if you have more than two pics in a post, then put it in a spoiler?

Ok.. gona update that soon.
-----
Oh and wb pongpong.
Last edited by BBKing; Feb 22, 2015 at 11:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yo, does anyone have a 512x512 head? I need someone to take some screenshots of this head.... i'm selling it, so please do not keep it... (I am allowed to sell it, right BBKing?)

Gunk you can always do previews you know. Just make a folder in your toribash folder/custom. Name it whatever you like.
Now for a second step. Save your head as head.tga(targa, you can find it in Gimp, just go to file/export and rename it head.tga.)
Ok, when you have done all that, put the head.tga file in your folder you have just created in the toribash/custom, go ingame and do /dl nameyouhavechosen. Then just do /lp 0 nameyouhavechosen and you are done.
Cheers!
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
Yo, does anyone have a 512x512 head? I need someone to take some screenshots of this head.... i'm selling it, so please do not keep it... (I am allowed to sell it, right BBKing?)

if you mean the zombiehead.. ofc ;) whatever you want to..
Thanks, didn't know you could do that .... (i knew you could preview other players though).

And yes BB, the zombie head
-----
Also, a little life hack for you guys, you can shorten your links for your signature, (so you can have more text) using this site: https://tr.im/ toribash has censored most of the others and will not allow you to post the shortened ones
Last edited by Kore; Feb 22, 2015 at 02:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Omg Gunk, you just made my life easier. Now I can add the links to my replay thread, the clan board, and some other stuff in my sig.

Aaaanyway, I feel like I've been letting you guys down a bit. I haven't been as active as I was back then, but I promise, I'll make it up to you guys once summer comes
Heart of Gold