Toribash
Of course i will partecipate if i will be able to do so!

Btw, i was checking my Achievements and noticed i've won "the no grab competition", but i don't have any memory at all of this event:O
Do someone remember something about this? It seems like i was "the best no grab player" (or, at least, this is what the achievement says) at some point of this game, togheter with 2 other players apparently, but it would be cool to remember something about that (like when it was, who hosted it, what kind of tournament it was..?) :d
Last edited by bRuCiA; Dec 4, 2015 at 05:54 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Ahah thx nikos, but there were a lot of players that could claim that place probably much more than me!

Anyway, if i neither can remember to have won a such (apparently) important event, i'm not even anymore surprised if then i don't remember how to play this game! =p
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
Hey JollyR, it's great to have you as an ally. I'll probably drop in from time to time.

@Brucia: Any news about team wushu?
Originally Posted by bRuCiA View Post
Ahah thx nikos, but there were a lot of players that could claim that place probably much more than me!

Anyway, if i neither can remember to have won a such (apparently) important event, i'm not even anymore surprised if then i don't remember how to play this game! =p

you bastard, you defeated me in the finals to win the whole thing

still salty about it -_-
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Hello there BBKing and Jewww, How are you both?
I am hosting a tourney soon, Feel free to join :3
/jo JollyR
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |
Joined. Because why not.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
It is all good. They tourney will be a bit later.
Damn gm's hosting stuff...
| Jolly Roger | Aeon | fl0w | Liquor |
| Team NZ & AUS |

| DarkDranz | Kaito | Kratos | Brucia | Chirs | Trice | Tempest | Vitta | Pranit | TheAnimal | Sparky |
| TripStone |