Toribash
Originally Posted by Ronin5678 View Post
Ronin,Porkchop,10,Gaming,Oklahoma,Because i really want to join a clan and i want to feel popular and well known,i think ill make a diffrence some how but ill try and make it better i promise that.

/This is actually worse than nothing.
>I actually feel offended. Without putting any time into an app, you're almost saying we're not worthy of the time it takes to make an application, and the fact that you joined two years ago is slightly worse. >You should've told us we were awful and even then it'd be better than what you've done.
*Edit: This sentence is longer than your app.
Last edited by EJXIII; Jun 25, 2015 at 09:49 PM. Reason: you are literally trash
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
I'm going to apply that phrase to everything now.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Hello
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Deadmau5 View Post
Hello

That's not how apps work. Try again and don't shitpost. Or don't apply.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
That's not how apps work. Try again and don't shitpost. Or don't apply.

It wasn't an app? It was me saying hello to introduce myself.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh shit sorry. I thought this was the applications thread.

Oh wait, it is. Go to IRC if you want to say hello. Common sense, mang.
Originally Posted by Deadmau5 View Post
Hello

Pardon the harsh manner you were bombarded with by my clan mates, but this actually isn't the place you should be introducing yourself. Feel free to talk in our clan chat thread, and hop in our IRC @ #claninq. I look forward to meeting you.
Hi My name is SruX or Kurt Irl. i live in New York i am 15 an 8th Dan black belt and very spunky i like my oat meal lumpy(That didn't rhyme you FGT). I love music of all sorts, you name a genres Just not Metal. My favorite bands/ singers would have to be Panic at the Disco, Billy Joel, Elton John, paramor, fall out boy, green day, the beetles(Overrated but i still like there music) I play piano Drums And pokemon. i can juggle and i love to bake(Not cook... cooking is to manly). i want to join Inquisition because i know noel, zwouter, Chab, static, donkey and Budsi. also i love that Inquisition is making a comeback and i wanna help. I am very active both in-game and on the forum. here are some pictures of me shirtless

Shirt is commin' off

feel free to do what ever you want with those. In-game my favorite mods are Greykido, Mushu/wushu, ABD and judo frac. i also love to make replays witch are down bellow. During my time playing toribash i have been rather success full in making my own organization i was one perma banned but it was an honest mistake so i got it lowered to 2 weeks short version is i dueled a guy full 512 textures lost forgot to put his name in when i sent items then opened a thread selling all my stuff i called the thread "Quiting TB sa;e Everything must Go" and that made me look guilty AF so i got the perma ban hammer

~ thank you for reading SruX
Last edited by Candy; Jul 4, 2015 at 12:35 AM.
Trying