Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Hours, u suck :c
DAT LIE

Yes for xlr

Sent from my LG-E440 using Tapatalk

waitwut
M I N I V A N
I'm Neutral
"*bursts into tears* I can't talk about it! It's so horrible! They were-- they were-- the milk! Oh God, the milk!."
C: First application

Gamer card

Hello, [Vector] above in that little spoiler you'll see my gamer card.As you seen I am new but highly skilled.I know a lot of people in this clan and I think my skill level will fit in with all of you guys.About my skill I am a parkourist and I also spar a lot I have sparred with a few people in this clan Dobby and Omega90 I love challenging my self to be as realistic as I can be I love making smooth movement.I rarely do short mods the only short mods I do are listed below
  1. Aikido
  2. Judo
  3. Aikido Big Dojo
Yeah so I don't do much sort mods oh I forgot mushu and wushu my bad.
So yeah I am sorta a funny person to hang around with I am mature but foolish at times.Also I'll be listing my replays below.I am pretty much forum active I am on the forums mostly all day I rate my self 10/10 of being active on the forums.Also I believe that I am a young prodigy like Omega90 I am only 13 I lie about my age sometimes because other people are not mature enough to handle it. So I think that's enough of my rambling if you wanna contact me or anything
My skype is Aznlegend607 or Asianlegend607 I forgot I am on skype signed on all day so feel free

[Note] The replay Omegadark1 v Vigilance he k.o'ed because we had to go and I had the most recent hit

[Skill]

Please watch Vigilance v TorioBaby It's my best sparring replay well my best agility replay
Attached Files
#Ninja.rpl (420.6 KB, 11 views)
#CrocapsMap.rpl (761.2 KB, 5 views)
#VigilanceVOmegaDark1.rpl (696.0 KB, 5 views)
#VigilancevTorioBaby.rpl (451.3 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by tentacion; Feb 17, 2014 at 04:14 AM. Reason: I miss spelled ;-;
Eyrhm
I say yes we need much sparrers (if u wanna call it like that) because most of our clan is related about madman and realistic movements.

Sent from my LG-E440 using Tapatalk
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █