Toribash
Hobomoose so mean! Think before you do things! That guy has feelings! I'm going to give him a REAL chance.

The real chance bro <3

piratez
Lol'd my ass off ^

But please keep this thread for judging. If someone already has 3 no's or 3 yes's, nothing more should be said in this thread until another application appears.

Unless someone gets accepted, and you want to say "Welcome etc" I think that's fine.
What's your real name? : Chad Murray
How old are you? : 15 years old. Going 16 soon.
Whats your Current Belt (MINIMUM 2ND DAN)? :
How long have you been playing? : I began my TB career either late december 2011 or early January 2012 . My first account being 2Raw4u. I then later created this account sometime in Sep.2012 and it sorta became my main.
Have you taken any elongated breaks since starting TB?: I've taken only two long breaks. This was when i was studying for some major exams and i didn't come on TB for a month or two.
The Second time was when i went travelling with my family , and i was away for 3-4 weeks.
Current Country / GMT? : Barbados, GMT : -4
Former Clans? : Previous clans (if any):
[Smile] Renamed to [Brave]i left because the clan is very inactive and dying.
[Pulse]: Died
[Pure Chaos]: i was kicked for inactivity because it was my mid-terms in school and i didn't have time to inform them because i was studying.
[Smoke] : Went pretty close to dying point and was kicked for inactivity due to exams and my laptop Fucked up had to be fixed around that time, so i was unable to inform them :/.
[Asian]: Not much activity going on with that clan. Died shortly after i left.
[Entity]: I simply lost interest in that clan because it had little to no activity what so ever.
Why you left/got Kicked : To avoid clutter and to make it easier to see why i left/got kicked i added everything to my answer prior to this one. So basically the "Former Clans" pack has both my clans along with the reasons. i hope you guys are okay with that.
Any Skills For the Clan?(Provide Proof) : Hmm , well i used to market , i still am though but i haven't really been getting into it as much . Not sure how i'd give any proof of this. Also, i'm a beginner art maker , like scrapping the bottom of the barrel beginner. So if you're looking for shit art then ofingerzo is your guys ;) haha.
How active are you forum-wise? : 10
How active are you In-game? : 9
Any Bans? : none.
Any recent major infractions?: I have two minor infracs, but nothing major i'd say.
Any Alts? : Yes
If you have alts, list them here: TKJ.
Did anyone refer you?: Inf told me i should consider applying.
Will you follow the Rules?: Absolutely.
Anything else you'd like to say?(1 or 2 paragraphs) : Well hello [Ethr] my name is chad Murray and I'm from the little Caribbean isle of Barbados.. im 15years of age and I'm a huge of toribash, shooter styled games and football games..I also have this profound love of soccer (Manchester united all the way !!)..What i really love is to get ingame and mess around with my clan mates so hopefully we can do this along with other activities if i'm accepted. As i said before im a huge football fan and i play other games so when i'm not on TB im usually playing football or with le gf or something along these lines.
Draw what Ethereal Means to YOU! (Gimp/MS paint/Photoshop): Time to make ya'll jelly.

Dem Art Skillz

As for the replays, my computer is apparently going to shit so half my SP replays won't play i don't know why.. So i'll try uploading a self spar and make up for the rest with MP replays . . . If it's mandatory that i post another SP replay i'll go out and try to get another one.
Attached Files
Fin_Self_spar.rpl (677.1 KB, 8 views)
JhonVsFingerz_CyberParkour..rpl (863.4 KB, 4 views)
JoshVsFingerz#17.rpl (862.6 KB, 4 views)
DeathVsFingerz1.rpl (549.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Nigma; Feb 20, 2013 at 07:51 PM.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.