Toribash
I used to spend every second on xbox.
Then I switched to spending every second on the computer.
Recently I have been splitting my time between the two.
And it all works out.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Computer and old gamecube games are where I spend my time.

How awesome is Super Mario Sunshine?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I never played anything prior to the gamecube. I got my first gamecube when I was a small lad, for christmas. I played that one mario game where you had a water squirter.

Oh, those were magical times.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by RICKMO118 View Post
jees. Im glad my paarents don't care for me when I'm on my laptop. But xbox they hate heres the difference:

mom and dad: hey richie ever thought of getting off your laptop?
Me: im learning to code and program
mom and dad: OH YAY OUR CHILD IS A GENIUS!

Xbox:

mom and dad: GET THE FUCK OFF XBOX YOUVE BEEN ON IT FOR 10 MINUTES HUIJKHYTUHYTSGVDGHJBVHUI

Me: okay

lol

My parents also think I'm genius... When I lived with my mom and she complained about me in PC, I used to say: MOM IM LEARNING ENGLISH FO' MYSELF, SHUT UP, AND LET THE SELF-TAUGHT WORKIN

That was true anyway, and it was my way to make her happy and calm.

By the way, I have an english question... What "Grinning in your face" means exactly.
Originally Posted by Math View Post
By the way, I have an english question... What "Grinning in your face" means exactly.

No one says that in English, or at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I... well here I go.

I do never get grounded, NEVER, I always have bad grades and go to summer school(so you guys can understand but we really don't have that here, we only have summer tests instead), I play in the night and sleep over the day after school. I'M FREE HUEHEHUE, or my parents don't give a shit about me :<.

Wrong they do give some shit about me, they instead of grounding me, talk to me, like, "that stuff you are doin' son isn't good fo' you" and I'm like "I know and I'm sorry" and they are like "don't worry son just try to change your bad habits" THE END.

I'm 17 also, I guess they are like "he has enough age to know what to do with his life" and yeah I feel bad sometimes, like I'm not doing shit for my future.

LIVING WITH PARENTS FOREVER HERE I GO.

No, I'm starting to study now. :>