Toribash
Mh, I'm going to have to vote no.
I'll leave it to the others to vote now as well.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
CLAN APPLICATION:

Bio: Hello, my name is Orfeas, I am from Greece and I am 16 years old.
I've been in the Toribash community since early 2009.

Artistic side: Texture creating, photo editing, video editing, music producing.

Strengths and Flaws: None. I am ultimate. Heh, just kidding, I am a bit rusty in-game because I haven't played in time. Still, that's something I can easily change...

Toribash History: Some of you may have heard of me, but most of you don't. I used to be in clans such as FLAWLESS, OMEGA, BTK, RAKU (and more) Back in 2009-2011 I used to be a total dick in the forums, so I got infracted/banned one too many times. Yet, that doesn't mean anything since it's long gone. Nothing else to add, really. Can't remember anything else.

PLAYER CARD
Attached Files
!merde perde.rpl (99.5 KB, 4 views)
#Derp.rpl (203.2 KB, 3 views)
#OrF - Smooth Death.rpl (22.0 KB, 3 views)
#Smelly.rpl (164.9 KB, 3 views)
@ORMO - Hax0r.rpl (201.4 KB, 3 views)
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
@Orfeas

He looks fine to me(more effort into the application than 70% of people), i say yes, though i wish he had put the food in his application like he was supposed to. (May not be extensive, but it is very clean and its well written for someone whos main language is probably not English
Last edited by kill828; Dec 22, 2013 at 05:20 AM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
CLAN APPLICATION:

Strengths and Flaws: None. I am ultimate. Heh, just kidding, I am a bit rusty in-game because I haven't played in time. Still, that's something I can easily change...

Toribash History: Some of you may have heard of me, but most of you don't. I used to be in clans such as FLAWLESS, OMEGA, BTK, RAKU (and more) Back in 2009-2011 I used to be a total dick in the forums, so I got infracted/banned one too many times. Yet, that doesn't mean anything since it's long gone. Nothing else to add, really. Can't remember anything else.

PLAYER CARD

A few things could have been a bit more in depth but overall it is a very thought out application and deserves my vote of yes.
|Essence staff manager|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Twilight|Fluttershy|Godlygirl|Applejackk|
Originally Posted by Orfeas View Post
CLAN APPLICATION:

PLAYER CARD

Orfeas, it's good to see you.
My vote is yes. ^^

Edit:
The majority seems to be in favor, so I'll go ahead and invite you.
Welcome to Essence.
Last edited by rappunk23; Dec 22, 2013 at 11:19 AM.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Hi Essence I know you guys a bit well because I was in Essence Minor a long time ago, and I'd like to apply for Essence. I hope I make it .

A bit about me
I am a kind and friendly person. I love to help people out, and don't like to fight. I'm sometimes shy
when acting but I still manage :P. Even though I'm kind, when someone's hurt someone I don't go
down without a fight. (Not physically :3). School isn't really any problem, I love to go and
meet friends. I think it's important to help people out in life no matter what, you have got
to be fair. When I'm in-game I enjoy meeting people, and in betting servers I like to get
involved in the chat. I try to fit in as much as possible. I wouldn't consider myself very
cool, but not geeky either.

Forum activity
I am very forum active, I love the forums very much.
I spend a lot of my time on it because I enjoy discussing
with people or checking out what's on the market. It's
one of the things I love best in games.

In-game activity
I am very in-game active, I am on pretty much everyday.
I fight very well and respect my opponents, I always say gg
at the end of every match, if I win and if I lose. I never rage quit.
I simply love being in-game. I get better every time I enter. I also
work a lot in free play, making replays or openers and many
other things.

Mods
I am great at aikido, it's my best mod. I'm also good at sparring and
twinswords, ninjutsu and taekkyon. I have sparred for quite a while
now. If you would have any use to that, just tell me . In twinswords,
I have a great opener, and I can make others too. In ninjutsu I use a great opener, it's common. I am good at taekkyon, simply because I know how to comeback/go to my opponent. My weakness however are being lifted/shoveled.

Bans/Infractions
I've only had 2 warnings, it was because I posted a not-well organized
market thread. Please don't dwell on this. It's the past, I don't really sell
things anymore.

What I think of..
Toribash
I think Toribash is a special fighting game, which trains you in
knowing what each joint does. I think it is a very well made game.
It also teaches leadership and cooperating.
Essence
I think that Essence is a great, advanced growing clan. I see
many players in this clan in-game. It's very famous in my opinion.
I say it's one of the best clans in the game.

Thanks for your time !
-Turbot10

Last edited by Turbot10; Dec 25, 2013 at 06:03 PM.
Turbot10 (Aikidoist in training) Looking to join a nice clan
Ex-Leader of (Thor)icians
Honestly, it sounds mostly like you're trying to say things that you think we want to hear.
I'm glad you like the game, but your application doesn't exactly represent your personality much (which is the whole point of this process).

I'd recommend that you tell us about yourself instead of your views/skills on the game.

If you keep your application as how it is, I'm afraid I have to say no because I couldn't grab your personality from it.
Ok, nvm then. I don't real like to say about my self in real life, and I don't know if you would be impressed. Thanks for your time
Turbot10 (Aikidoist in training) Looking to join a nice clan
Ex-Leader of (Thor)icians
Originally Posted by Turbot10 View Post
Ok, nvm then. I don't real like to say about my self in real life, and I don't know if you would be impressed. Thanks for your time

I doesn't have to have anything with your real life. We just want to know if you're kind, mean, friendly, aggresive, shy or whatever. Its just so we can see if you will get along with us. Don't feel discouraged to tell us how you act on toribash
Its understandable that one wouldnt want to disclose who they are over the internet. But you must understand that what you are doing isnt disclosing much. Based off how you phrase yourself, what you tell us, what you find important, what you like to do ingame, what are your strengths ingame, ect. We can figure out what type of personality you have. Its similar to when you talk to someone: You quickly figure out what type of person they are.

We don't need to know irrelevant stuff like your home address, real name, your school, your town, your friends, who you slept with last tuesday (lol) et ceterea

Furthermore, we dont need to be impressed, we want you to show effort, show us who you are, and see how cool of a person you are. We dont care if you are the best player in toribash, we dont care if your textures are worth 100000tc, we dont care how rich you are, you dont need to impress us, just befriend us. Dont act like you are applying for a job, act like you are casually explaining your life(ingame life i mean) to a friend who is interested.
Last edited by kill828; Dec 25, 2013 at 05:58 PM.
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.