Toribash
Originally Posted by PieGod View Post
It looks like you made your decision. Welcome, Gradeger! I hope what we talked about earlier works out.

And hey rainboweye, I'm glad you'll be able to post again. We missed you.

I missed you too and I miss toribash so much.

Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
You live in Syria? Wow, life must be interesting for you. I don't believe we have met either though your name is familiar. I am Cozza.

Hi Cozza I don't know if we have met each other before because I don't remember all the people I meet :P Yes I live in Syria but in the most peaceful place there, Damascus. And really what you see in the media is so much more than the truth, it isn't the third world war here .....
Well rainbow a lot has happened with tpc since you last posted :P forum wise
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
I missed you too and I miss toribash so much.

Hi Cozza I don't know if we have met each other before because I don't remember all the people I meet :P Yes I live in Syria but in the most peaceful place there, Damascus. And really what you see in the media is so much more than the truth, it isn't the third world war here .....

Mate, I never believe what the media say.
I am saying it is interesting because it is far different from what my life is like. In fact everyone's life is interesting on here, nobody is the same.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
Mate, I never believe what the media say.
I am saying it is interesting because it is far different from what my life is like. In fact everyone's life is interesting on here, nobody is the same.

Yeah, the media is a bunch of crap.

Also hi guys, sorry I've been in-active on the TPC forum...

ugly
Yeah, I mean everyone goes spastic because Kim Kardashian is shopping in the city I live in. Seriously, who cares?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.