4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

im serious as fuck atm
and well.. dunno what will be my vote about lucas... yet
-----
also about kong

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=610

forget everything i told before. this is auto rejection.
have no patience? cya.
Last edited by snake; Apr 15, 2011 at 11:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
i say yes to lucas cuz i saw him a couple of times ingame, i dont really know him much but he is a pretty good player. he seems matured and active on forums(by looking at the post count). he's over 16 and meets our requirements. happy now?

Edit: swammy, i think that you still need more votes, and by the looks of it, you have alot of "YES" than no. so i advise that you should be patient until one of our leaders say something or invites you.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

[invade]

Swammy: So this is like the clan you think about at the end when you can't join another??

or like a fall back clan when get rejected from the one you really wanted to join.

[/Invade]
Originally Posted by MacElite View Post
[invade]

Swammy: So this is like the clan you think about at the end when you can't join another??

or like a fall back clan when get rejected from the one you really wanted to join.

[/Invade]

are you trying to interfere with our voting? or are you trying to prevent swammy from joining?
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot

Originally Posted by thedarkblood View Post
are you trying to interfere with our voting? or are you trying to prevent swammy from joining?

Neither, it was just a question because he applied right after he got rejected from jollyR so it was like damn can't get into JollyR so blah how about flow.

I may be wrong though.

Also, he did not change his name from ongbash to swammy. He had swammy and sold ongbash to my brother who sold to wolfbr.

Then, recieved picket123 and then changed the name to swammy2.
Last edited by MacElite; Apr 15, 2011 at 12:17 PM.
before applying for Jr, swammy told me that he'd join fl0w, but, i think he changed his mind..... you might also be right MacElite, maybe fl0w might be a back up clan for swammy....
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot

Well, if he told you he was going to join fl0w then why did he apply for JollyR.

Also, he is not all that great lol?
Originally Posted by thedarkblood View Post
before applying for Jr, swammy told me that he'd join fl0w, but, i think he changed his mind..... you might also be right MacElite, maybe fl0w might be a back up clan for swammy....

yea, did you even read properly?
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot