Toribash
Clan App:

Secret Clan Guide.

Name:Magnus
Belt: im blue but my old acc got banned cuz my brother posted raceist things on [MM]clan board(old acc name twisteed)
Mods: aikido running
Clan History:[Code]on my old acc ofc
Who recruited you: EJM n satsue
Reason For applying: got inv'd by EJM and satsue i think cant remember thar name :S
Do you have skype?:yeer elitez1337
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": (yes/no)Yeaaach
"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": (yes/no) ya kinda
Other:i do textures :3
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=260673
2 Multilayer Replays
Attached Files
RunningFun1.rpl (157.2 KB, 8 views)
takedooooown.rpl (35.8 KB, 8 views)
RunningFun2.rpl (128.4 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by MRootz; Apr 13, 2011 at 05:16 PM.
"the south will rise again" -millie
"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": (yes/no) If no DONT post at all

MMkay so, ignoreing those huge red letters.
Itīs 2 multiplayer replays, liked the last 1 , and the MP agaisnt EJM i think he failed badly trying to flip ya, oh you EJM.

You sound scotish to me, Magnus?
Your textures are quite impressive

oh they will prolly tell you the following, *bullshit* you can try for the secret bash *bullshit*
So you wount be able to join us for now, or even be submited for the in-game test.
btw just in case, the post req raises you should get urself 100 posts, consider it a proof of motivation towards us.
In-game , forum , IRC activity are necessary, some more then other keep that in mind.
hopefully iīll See You re-apllying
I didn't recruit him :S I just said he could get to brown and try the secretbash event. plz dont say anything i didn't. when someone says recruited that means he tested you and thought that you were good enough to join. anyways get your belt up

and yh I was actually trying to flip him in a certain attempt i never tried before, ended up failing.
and well... lol, I was in a pretzel, i coudn't move anything. but you're still not bad you did actually provide some challenge (not like the others that applied here earlier). just get a belt high enough to join the secretbash and you might have a great chance here ;)
Last edited by EJM; Apr 13, 2011 at 06:30 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Haha I told him that he looked promising and that he definitively had potential, albet being stiff. That second replay was the game that got me interested in him. Regardless of whether or not EJ failed, it showed planning on Rootz's part, which shows intelligence and potential.

But yea, come hang out with us, hopefully we can help smooth down your play so it's not so stiff with all those wasted extra movements, and please re-apply when you get black belt and 100 posts

And yessss EJM Didn't recruit him so the credit all goes to me if he ends up re-applying and joining
-----
Sorry for double post.
I've played with Mrootz, he's legit. He'll fit right in once he gets blackbelt.
Also he says that ImMatthew scammed him several times, so assuming this can be believed (which I can easily see, it fits with his attitude...) so I don't think I'm going to be wanting him in the clan anytime soon...
Last edited by Satsu13; Apr 13, 2011 at 09:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
what a damn liar
-----
you know what i dont even wanna be in secret..... fuck clans just a extra line added to your name

Teague Moderated Message:
You coulda have addressed this responsibly but u took a harsh tone do not post here again or u will receive a ban
Last edited by teague19; Apr 14, 2011 at 09:49 AM.
Originally Posted by ImMatthew View Post
what a damn liar
-----
you know what i dont even wanna be in secret..... fuck clans just a extra line added to your name

Teague Moderated Message:
You coulda have addressed this responsibly but u took a harsh tone do not post here again or u will receive a ban

ok now i realise why shemen calls ya attention whore.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Name: Diar21
Belt: Brown
Mods: Judo
Clan History: I have no clan before
Who recruited you: I think EJM
Reason For applying: I think this CLAN is Good and so SECRET
Do you have skype?: Nope
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": no