Toribash
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Currently watching "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni"

Its pretty interesting, although I'm confused by it constantly and its not an anime id normally watch.

Definitely one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Currently watching "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni"

Its pretty interesting, although I'm confused by it constantly and its not an anime id normally watch.

The first season is one that definitely confuses new viewers. Let me point out to you - They're in arcs. Different outcomes per possibility per arc. That's why it is as if the anime resets itself.

It gets explained in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai. It becomes very clear, and the series made its way to my top 10 list.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Higurashi has arcs that bring up questions, then those that answer them.

For Example...

[19:32] <@darilu-kun> tori = furry, bash = pride
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
The first season is one that definitely confuses new viewers. Let me point out to you - They're in arcs. Different outcomes per possibility per arc. That's why it is as if the anime resets itself.

It gets explained in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai. It becomes very clear, and the series made its way to my top 10 list.

One of my friends suggested I watch that one after I finish the first season. I'll get around to it eventually. This isn't an anime I can just constantly watch, I cant seem to sit through more than 2 episodes at a time.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks like I'm re-watching Kaiba until there's another decent anime to watch. Or maybe I'll finish Fractale...eventually.
Lol. Dropped Fractale after the episode 1.

If you can't get through more than two episodes in one sitting, you should wait until there is a time where you can get through 6 episodes or more before watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai...
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by rittu View Post
Looks like I'm re-watching Kaiba until there's another decent anime to watch. Or maybe I'll finish Fractale...eventually.

Finish Fractale so you can realize how not-kawaii those two girls are.

Oh, and what subs did you go with for Kaiba?
I did love both Fractale and higurashi no naku koro ni. Also kaiba.

higurashi is simply epic, watch it, it will worth everything you've seen.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!