Toribash
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
my guess is 3150, but who knows.

Also, I was messing with builds for shaco, pretty sure that if I get fed enough I'm more devestating than Armageddon.

Brutalizer
boots of mobility
Madred's Bloodrazor
Bloodthirster
Stark's or malady, whatever I feel like (inb4malady sucks)
last item can be whatever really, I went with executioner's calling, but last whisper could work too, or maybe phage for the health

Great build.
Take last whisper if the other team has a really tough tank.
You'll be more useful against him in case of a team fight.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
a wiser decision would be to not bind yourself to one build and to simply adapt to the enemy

what's the point of a madred's if they're all squishy?
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'
Originally Posted by Chickenpox View Post
how did you win with 3 melees

Because we were being destroyed and when we tried to surrender they counter surrendered so their elo wouldn't go up.
A few things on the upcoming patch:

If Kog'maw's R scales with ap over 1.0, he is going to be a godlike ranged nuker. The range on his R is longer than Kayle's shield.

Ashe will be the best champion, no questions asked. Barely nerfing her other abilities and giving her hawk shot is stupid and she will become brokenly good.

Veigar will become a usable champion again, and a decent mage, up from where he sits now as a useless POS.

Healing got generally nerfed, Soraka got hit pretty damn hard. Banshee's veil's spellshield is now broken by more stuff that used to go through before. Buy banshee's veil. Merc's treads were slightly nerfed.

The defensive metagame was nerfed slightly, making the offensive metagame stronger, which I personally enjoy.

But christ, Ashe is going to be stupid powerful.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I doubt the mouth guy's ultimate has an ap ratio over 0.4 simply on the basis of it being super spamable (it has a cooldown of like 1 second? costs more mana every time but manaregen runes + chalice of harmony = no problem) - if you notice all of the spells with a low cooldown have shitty ap ratios (this explains why annie, a dedicated caster, has 0.6 scaling on her two main spells, (same with kassadin on his spammable ulti with 0.4 scaling) and why abilties such as yi's alpha strike/rammus' power ball have a 1:1 ratio - this is explained because if a spell is cast more often the AP bonus has a larger effect)

I LOVE PARENTHESES

Btw I'm not too woried about Ashe - simply because she is one of the squishest carries along with the fact most melee carries can simply out damage her and have no problem getting to her with their abilities.

Also veigar was viable before on 5 v 5 as a mage carry.
Last edited by Deprived_OLD; Jun 24, 2010 at 03:55 PM.
tl;dr: deprived is spergin'