Toribash
Sory for that. My tag is just fine but its shows Difrend. Odlov Wushu move was only test have some good ones buy my self. Okey if i then find Some difrend Clan. I really wanted to join but seems that im not.
But Its up to you
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
Originally Posted by snowflakeG View Post
You're a green belt >.< black belt is min.

i know that.... duh

i just asked where you guys play most of the time. Read before you post please, i'm not dumb, and wont ask you to recruit me untill i rule and have a black belt

thanks.
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
i know that.... duh

i just asked where you guys play most of the time. Read before you post please, i'm not dumb, and wont ask you to recruit me untill i rule and have a black belt

thanks.

I just didn't read your other post.

Good thing I saw your thread and saw the other side of your personality, or else I would have something against you.
Its just when people say things like "duh", you know they aren't trying to be nice.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
I like Thomass nao, he seems pretty intelligent and consciouss, don't flame him at all, plox. Thx. That goes to everybody at all, not directly at you Snow-G, k?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
You're a green belt >.< black belt is min.

I just didn't read your other post.

Good thing I saw your thread and saw the other side of your personality, or else I would have something against you.
Its just when people say things like "duh", you know they aren't trying to be nice.

i

everythings cool, and even if its not, then i'm the one who get affected by not being liked, so i'll behave
K, As I said I still like how you acted in the created thread, so no harm done in the end ;).
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Originally Posted by Kr3wClot View Post
So Im not gonna get to Clan?

Not with what you have shown us up to now.
You need to play, cause I see them playing ;P not joo (not that it's a problem for me and you, just you meeting them could be done so easily).