Toribash
*Me, trying not sound like a jerk* doesn't anybody ever have anything better to say than "grabby"?

If I made a drinking game for this thread where you take a shot every time somebody says "grabby", I'd be in the emergency room for acute liver failure and getting my stomach pumped

And for god's sake: grabs that last for <5 frames ≠ grabby, they're minor adjustments that maintain the flow of the replay

[/bitching]
[42]
My shop
its not grabby if your holding for short periods. Ok sure, if you grab and hold for like 150 frames, its gonna be grabby, but grabbing is not a sin. You will not be punished for grabbing!
Originally Posted by DoubleG View Post
its not grabby if your holding for short periods. Ok sure, if you grab and hold for like 150 frames, its gonna be grabby, but grabbing is not a sin. You will not be punished for grabbing!

Except in MP
anyway, heres some replays

Random dance- was workin on a new run style, and um this was made.
holy crap- I honestly didn't man for that decap to happen.
flip-flip-shot- took a LONG time to get right, but I'm happy with it.

Also, dieman, nice scissor cut, but try using a higher gravity for realism, k?
Attached Files
holy crap.rpl (85.6 KB, 9 views)
flip-flip-shot.rpl (55.2 KB, 7 views)
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
If replays looks reality it's sometimes suxx

anyway nice stuff Mars
wildbox:Nuu stab! go on forum!
Stabberz:Will do Box. In a bit :D
Mars:
Well they all were stiff but i really like your fast movement and jumping arround.
----------------------------------
Simple Bay - I was trying to boom the chest down but i just cant do it. If anyone has enought balls to do it feel free to try.
Art - Dance

Also, about the gravity... Since I started doing sambo in SP I started to suck donkey balls at TK.
Attached Files
Baygonn - Simple Bay.rpl (79.6 KB, 10 views)
Art.rpl (276.8 KB, 7 views)
[42]
Stop microwave at one second. Feel like a bomb defuzer.
Originally Posted by superkake View Post
that was one hell of a grammar
win...

try to use good grammar plz :3

/Offtopic/

I'm guessing English is not his primary language, so take it easy on him. He's probably trying his best.

/Offtopic/

Nexy person rate Bay's replays.