Toribash
Originally Posted by loje View Post
for everyone:

I am going away this day. I am going to a child's baptism (or however you say that sentecne :P) it is my new cousin that is going to get baptised. It is a 2h drive there so I probobly would be away the whole day. (though its weekend so I can stay up a while... IŽll perhaps post something before I go to bed.

Is that some sort of christian stuff? Cool
yeah its christian... boring as hell lol.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Ok, I have asked this question before but Pax didn't still answer it. So please, try paying answering me this time. People have grew tired from waiting for Pandora's competition to be remade. So Pax, if you remember, I have sent you a message with the new goal I suggested and asked you to suggest some too. But you said that you had nothing to say. The question is, should I start the competition with the new goal I suggested?If you have anything else to say about this, please notify me about it here.
//[invade]\\
Just stoping by my old clan, just thought I would say hi and stuff. Well thats really it see ya. How have yall been doing?
//[invade]\\
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Snow is finally here!

It has snowed before but then it would rain the day after so all the snow would dissapear. today though it has snowed almost the whole day so far so now I can finally drive snowmobile!
I bought a motorbike last week and finally test drove it properly today (I'm not really allowed to drive it yet though).
Here's a pic of it the previous owner took:
crazylars: Nope, I'm just dumb
I miss you Foxfaeg, I will never forget you <3
wow really nice! though I dont really like the colour =/

I would want a MC though my parents wont let me

is it comfertable to drive? it doenst look like it is :P