Toribash
Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
yes

I cant play HoN cause im so used to LoL

I get stomped in HoN cause I have no idea what's going on whatsoever

lolk
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
I downloaded this last night. I've played lots of LoL, is this really different?

this is a lot more competitive and less casual then league of legends. if you're laning against a good player/decent player who knows what they're doing and they get first blood on you/you go gank another lane and end up not being successful, they WILL have the advantage when you get back due to the last hitting/denying and actual "farm buildup" in HoN compared to LoL.
Originally Posted by yura101 View Post
creeps are called creeps not minions.
heroes are heroes not champions

OH GOD I'M LOST ALREADY
-.-
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
this is a lot more competitive and less casual then league of legends. if you're laning against a good player/decent player who knows what they're doing and they get first blood on you/you go gank another lane and end up not being successful, they WILL have the advantage when you get back due to the last hitting/denying and actual "farm buildup" in HoN compared to LoL.

Mk, cool. I'll give it a go anyway, and try not to die.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by yura101 View Post
oi fat ninja whats you hon name?

It's fat0ninja.
Cause, you know, I'm imaginative.
EDIT: Also I can see what 2world was talking about, I suck dick at HoN.
Last edited by fat0ninja; Oct 20, 2011 at 09:13 AM.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
It's not that if you play LoL you suck at HoN or anything..

Was up to 1500 elo on LoL (at a point, iirc pretty early in the game, recently in season 2 i've only got up to 1400~) and have over 1500 games played but can still play and enjoy HoN more then LoL at times (you'll see why once you start getting into it and playing roles you enjoy) and have my second HoN account with a total of probably 1300~ games of HoN.

Now that I think of it.. that's a lot of fucking time.