Toribash
Originally Posted by Milk View Post
There can only be 3 local mods, sir.

Doxxy, me, and another account (which could be shared with you, Focz, and Tom, or whoever Doxxy wants to)

For the guy who applied, I'll think about it.
You have already applyed on the recruitment thread, if you've got impatient you could just have bumped the app instead of posting it in here to make sure everyone will vote.
Anyway, this is why i will have to say no for you.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
I have invited iKreativity (a.k.a. void) into the clan, seeing as most part of you guys agreed.
if someone has something against it, feel free to tell and we'll discuss.
Originally Posted by xTheMistx View Post
Helloguysit's meMistand im backand reapplying
helloall Members of Businessmy name is Darren but my Toribash name is xTheMistx im 14 years of age,
and have been playing toribash for a long time nowand i still find it very funalthough im only 2nd dan(My belt in toribash) im pretty good at any mod really but i like tk because its got nice fast matchesbut my favourite mods are Parkour mods and Sparring mods, i enjoy parkour in toribash because i can do things i cant do in real life
and i enjoy sparring because some replays turn out Great!.
I really like to do art e.g avy,sigbut i usually do textures because i love to see the outcome on my tori. IxTheMistxwill help with anything i can for the clan wether it be a clan waror someone needs some art, i have been in 2 previous clansbut i left them,
the clans were [Chicken] and [Extreme] i left chicken because i went inactive for 2-3 weeksbecause my homosexual school gave me 5 assignments to do in 3 weeks and i left [Extreme] because the leader became very inactiveand i never got to talk to him , and it was during the time of Shinigama's trolling.
Activeness:10/10 im on forums/in-game everyday
What i can bring to the clan:well im pretty good at artand i can contribute in clan wars and such,alsoi can gain Bsns reputation because everyone will see [bnsn] while im in-game and then they might applyafter me telling them how awsome the clan is
wellthats my applicationguyshope you like it.

an example of my texture art
-snip-
anything else i forgot?, just ask

Just bolded and/or underlined every grammatical error.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
I have invited iKreativity (a.k.a. void) into the clan, seeing as most part of you guys agreed.
if someone has something against it, feel free to tell and we'll discuss.

That's funny cause ikreativity was my first account.

Also BusinessMen will be our bank and second mod. If you want the pass, pm me.
Aka jusmi.
No to the mist guy.
Also, Dox, Colo for mod, and an account called 'Businessman' or some shit that has mod powers and works as a bank etc. etc. and few guys have access to it. (Them trustable guys obviously.)
E: Fucking ninja Dox.
Last edited by Jodarok; Oct 27, 2011 at 11:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Danzos
Also, Dox, Colo for mod, and an account called 'Businessman' or some shit that has mod powers and works as a bank etc. etc. and few guys have access to it. (Them trustable guys obviously.)

Yes, why not.

And oh, no to you TheMist;
Originally Posted by David View Post
Just bolded and/or underlined every grammatical error.

u no blam me cuz me engrsh r rele gud.

Originally Posted by Doxxy View Post
That's funny cause ikreativity was my first account.

Also BusinessMen will be our bank and second mod. If you want the pass, pm me.

I don't need the password because I will be the third mod, so it'd be useless.

Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
No to the mist guy.
E: Fucking ninja Dox.

That's what I meant:

Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
Doxxy, me, and another account (which could be shared with you, Focz, and Tom, or whoever Doxxy wants to)

For the guy who applied, I'll think about it.

So yeah. That's it.
Sup guys, thanks for the invite

Doxxy: Yeah, got it in 2010 if im not mistaken, and since I have no more accounts left, I'll use this one and maybe change my nickname back to prada or void in a near future

Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
Void used to be cool as fuck but then he got power abusive fag.
If he is still the same it's a no no.

Sup bro, well I didn't noticed any change from me, but If I did something that you disliked, I apologize <3
Last edited by Mimic; Oct 27, 2011 at 11:24 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada