Toribash
Tempo: I was just kidding:P

Deady: guess why? ^^

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Ololol, I wonder if I can find a spare 5 seconds in my vid to fit one of those replays of me spanking guv...

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
You STILL have those?
:_O
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
You STILL have those?
:_O

Yup, and although Youtube killed the video they were in (shit music was shit) the HQ's still being downloaded by people.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Tough luck :/

Sometimes youtube can be a pain in the butt.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post

Lasted long enough to score a 1st place in the compo it was made for ;)

Besides, it streams fine from the download server. ^_^

http://www.4shared.com/file/67772311...Ding_Ding.html

(I'm not taking responsibility for any emotional damage the music may cause)

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Man, I was having a helluva bad day in that replay.
Last edited by Guv_na; Aug 31, 2009 at 01:20 AM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Tempo View Post

One time a gafztur told me some way around the whole youtube music issue, something about getting the license, but that they are easy to get or something...
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
One time a gafztur told me some way around the whole youtube music issue, something about getting the license, but that they are easy to get or something...

Depends on the music. There's kinda a long story behind my woes... But I'll cut it short.

K, so EchoMarine puts up a compo, I enter, and as usual aim for last minute. So I upload the video, create a HQ download etc. All's fine for the 1st day, then I get an email from youtube telling me they've killed my video due to copyright infringement. Not good providing I needed the video to be on there for the compo, so I filed my case which means until it's been resolved your video is back up.

A few weeks later I get another email, this time telling me my video's fine, not breaking any copyright (since I made a point of saying the music wasn't made by me & was credited to the correct people etc). Great.

A month later it was killed again, this time because the Youtube guys & MGM group had a fall out. They killed every video containing MGM content that hadn't been uploaded by MGM themselves. To this day the exact same thing happens to any video with content owned by MGM. Shame, just means being more picky with what you use.

Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
Man, I was having a helluva bad day in that replay.

Don't blame it on a bad day - you made the mistake of entering a classic server with me in it, it's like diving into a shark pool naked with a cod sticking out your ass. I 93 streaked that night, and most the MP replays of me in that video are from that night, with a few TK ones too. Was a great night for me - especially since I had 2 boosters at the time.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you