Opion
0 Votes / 0%
SF (sonic fail)
0 Votes / 0%
SOH (soldiers of heaven)
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i really dont like the leader of TAG. he kept bragging that his clan was the master of wushu, and i was defending uTi, but no1 there have ever even heard of uTi, so i just left.
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
SOMEONE PLZ FREKIN HELP!
I JUST GOT FREKIN SCAMMED OUT OF 20K BY A DUDE NAMED DemonRyu AND I FREKING DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!
˙ʍʇɟ uʍop-ǝpısdn ƃuıdʎʇ
i was in mramas tourney and qq5ben was like GTFO AND IM UBER UR NOT!and he said hes leaveing later so i said bye and he called me and bitch or a fag when he left >.>
Belt:10th dan
Clan:[Legions]
iv been playing toribash for about 3month i think.i met lots of friends like qq5ben,mrama,iMOD3RN,warbanana and some other people.but i noticed later that qq5ben was not an good friend for me(no offence).he begged me way too much,never payed back money he borrowed from me,cheats,specs or leaves room before he loses.later i became good friends with mrama,warbanana,imod3rn15 and more friends.they helped me out when i needed help XD.

how i met them:i met warbanana,mrama,imod3rn15 in virus.and i met most of the other people in-game.

my clan list and how long i stayed in it and the reason y i left it:
snake:white~blue it died
MastaStrike:blue~brown it became inactive
virus:brown~2nd dan it died
ToriKnights:2nd dan~2nd dan mrama forced me out of it.
uTi:2nd dan~4th dan The clan im in now

THE END
Last edited by nnaammm; Jan 5, 2009 at 01:13 PM.
Belt:10th dan
Clan:[Legions]