Ranking
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Wooooah homie settle down. Let's not pretend that Parrot WOLOLOLO'd like a motherfucker and it clearly worked, we pretty much won every possible event for awhile now.

All 3 of them? :^D
FIRED UP
Yeah it would be a nicer place if Alpha didn't have those two and if the older members came back, and I understand now.
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Maybe one day if the players with a history of duel scamming, tripodding, running, bad attitudes and huge egos are gone, I'd take part in reviving Alpha the way it used to be.
Logic decapitated me in back to back games of wushu one of the first times I met him. In both of those two games he started with a lead but came back to finish me anyway, and all he typed in the chat was "" until I started talking with him. That's not the experience new players are having these days. That's why they don't come back. I refuse to be associated with unscrupulous and unpleasant people. I don't want people to see my tag and assume I'm going to cheese. I've always been in clans with a strong focus on playing matches until the end. It makes me happy to be able to search for my clan tag and know anyone I find is going to put up a good aggressive fight. I can't say that about Alpha anymore.
Last edited by rcarey; Jun 10, 2017 at 08:58 PM.
I'm not the least bit mad, it's just kind of funny. You'd have to have been in Alpha to understand, although I think if you read the Sanctum a bit you'll get the picture. The reason many of us left Alpha was because TIcux had this big stick up his ass about who was good enough to join and win clan league.

We thought that the idea that someone "might not be 10/10 OP" enough to win clan league was really dumb when we were only using like, 11 out of 50 clan spots. In particular, pretty much all of us we're interested in inviting Cold but TIcux was stopping it from happening if you're wondering what caliber of player was controversial to let in. It was just a dumb argument - why worry about if one person is insanely good when it can only help you to invite them and it could hurt you not to have them.

Fast forward: I can count 5 people in Alpha right now who absolutely wouldn't have made it in based off their actual ability back in that way of thinking. Clearly times have changed though and TIcux (maybe because Diamond was actually able to convince him since Diamond is actually awesome and cool) are now back to our way of thinking.

---

tl;dr:

It is what it is. Toribash's talent pool is so limited that if any clan actually wants to, they can hog the entirety of it and win every event. It's really really easy to make a stacked line-up. Alpha's done it, TGS has done it, and Parrot sure as shit did it harder than any clan. Now we're less active, so if you're the type that exclusively wants to E-Sport Toribash and win every event, Alpha is by far the clan to join right now.

S'cool though man. Everyone can still be friends. Sure as shit like a ton of people from Alpha like Diamond and BlueEvil. We'd be hypocrites to not understand. Now Parrot can shift people's eyes towards Alpha as the "OMG ESPORT FUCK" clan and we can be chill with our Low Polly's and fun. Which is honestly the way I prefer it, I left Alpha for a reason.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
You guys win on style points because all of you are stylish as hell.
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Yeah sure thing static.
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]