Toribash
I made some kind of replay but I dunno if I should continue it in any way or its too stupid or noobish.Any opinion?
Attached Files
3y.rpl (85.2 KB, 6 views)
I tried it but since I didnt play TB for a long time, the edit isnt very good at all

but if you want to you could use it.
Attached Files
edit try for fally.rpl (132.6 KB, 6 views)
I think you can.Take a look at this.Im trying to get some kind of punch but I dont get enough power to dm uke.Maybe you can do something to help
Attached Files
4y.rpl (112.8 KB, 4 views)
sure thing, but imma do this tomorrow, since I'm rly tired right now ;)

#edit: couldn't resist
here's the punch, not the best or smoothest, but it's a punch with a dm at least.
Attached Files
4.1y.rpl (124.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by count3rl33; Jun 7, 2012 at 09:51 AM.
Count,we should do collabs becuz everytime you edit one of my replays I can continue it
------------------
Well,this is the resulf.I didnt know what to do more so I just posed and thats all.Tell me if its worth editing it more.
BTW,if you want you can edit it and keep it.
Attached Files
shockwave.rpl (173.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Falzar09; Jun 7, 2012 at 08:45 PM.
Originally Posted by deathkicks View Post
I like the replay but the name doesn't fit it

I named it like this becuz I wanted to know if this should be the last version of the replay and if it doesnt need to be edited more.I will think about a name later.

And count,when Ill get some free time Ill post an editable replay.Remember,a collab isnt only editing some part of the replay,you have to continue an entinre part of the replay like for example I do 50 frames or like this and you do 50 frames or so.