Toribash
Salutations.My name is Francis Dominic Reynoso,I'm from the Philippines.I've been playing toribash since 2010,but I lost my old account,because it was phished,that account was Blackbelt and 200+ till 2nd Dan.I made another account in April 2012 (this one)and I may lost some skills.My GMT is +8 (I think).I am 11 years old but maybe I'm too young for you guys.Uhhh,I'm in 6th grade currently.I won 3 medals back then,I'm also a Science whiz and I like to play basketball...A LOT!. I'm still in Brown Belt and 157 games 'till black.I am also a great Aikido and AikidoBD player and pretty much suck in Judo (lol). My old clans are -Aperture (GLaD0S is the leader) and -Saints.I left -Aperture cause it was deleted and left -Saints because it was getting inactive over time.Now about me more,I live in a house with a 2nd floor,very roomy.My grandparent got more than 50 Million just by selling meat in the Super market.They bought two BMW cars (the other one our's). I like dubstep and I also like Linking Park and other rock bands.My Uncle used to do dubstep with heavy drops.I like Transformers (the robots that transforms into cars and shit) suggesting by my avvatar there,he is the Fallen.I own a Xbox 360,over 40 + games,I also love to play Shooting games and fighting games like Mortal Kombat.My family has a desktop that acts like an 99 year old man lol.So we bought an awesome laptop that I'm using right now.I like dogs and other pets,I mean exotic pets.I also have a scorpion that gave birth to 17 babies,but only one survived .She is a Deathstalker and very poisonous.So you don't wanna get near her.

That's about it.Good luck to me. Truly yours,CyberSubZero23
Last edited by CyberSubZero23; Aug 16, 2013 at 02:51 PM.
"Isolate and Devour"
I say yes
He is really friendly and really skilled in mods.
He was also an aperture member, my clan. T_T
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Well, I can see that you made that application seriously.
So, why did you choose raku? There are a lot of other clans there, so why choose ours?

Apathy.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Originally Posted by GLaD0S View Post
I say yes
He is really friendly and really skilled in mods.
He was also an aperture member, my clan. T_T

Don't always forget that I was the co-leader of the clan.

Originally Posted by Kamura View Post
Well, I can see that you made that application seriously.
So, why did you choose raku? There are a lot of other clans there, so why choose ours?

Apathy.

Well,first things first.I like tea.Second my best friend (GLaD0S) is here,and you guys are very,very classy.I mean like..look at how you guys speak.Man,I love it!And last thing is,my old clan -Saints is getting inactive right now,one page a day.So...that would be the explanation on why I want to join raku.Have a good day.

Also I made a little research about raku,what I found out is raku is a type of Japanese pottery that is traditionally and primarily used in the Japanese tea ceremony in Japan, most often in the form of tea bowls
Last edited by CyberSubZero23; Jul 4, 2012 at 02:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Isolate and Devour"
Indeed.
I remember wolf saying that Raku(with a capital 'R'), means lightning

Also, my vote towards you is still Apathy.
I'd like to see what the other members would say about you.

And if you could start using grammatical symbols properly, you'll get my support.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Indeed.
I remember wolf saying that Raku(with a capital 'R'), means lightning

Also, my vote towards you is still Apathy.
I'd like to see what the other members would say about you.

And if you could start using grammatical symbols properly, you'll get my support.

Oh,please define "Apathy" and what do you mean about 'And if you could start using grammatical symbols properly, you'll get my support.'
"Isolate and Devour"
Apathy means maybe.
And when I said that, I meant that you should fix your way of using things like commas, and full stops. Just add space after you placed a symbol.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Indeed.

Apathy means maybe.
And when I said that, I meant that you should fix your way of using things like commas, and full stops. Just add space after you placed a symbol.

whuahahah
Kamura you are funny without even noticing xD

really, 50million ;o? pay me toriprime, kgo
Last edited by Atlas; Jul 4, 2012 at 08:52 PM.
Apathy means maybe.

I'll indeed work on that,as you can see I am a Pilipino,which means I'm not really great on grammar but I will try hard.I will also try to pay more attention to my Englosh teacher I suppose.
Last edited by CyberSubZero23; Jul 4, 2012 at 11:34 PM.
"Isolate and Devour"
It is Filipino* ( if you are using English) , Cyber, I am just correcting you.
There is also a space after a comma and a period, brosive.
Definitely not Josh Lintag