Ranking
Its not a bad time exactly. Its just that you have to wait a bit longer
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Fresh replay!
My madman improved.
For split and decap look at my previous post.
Enjoy.

Note: 2nd hit (kick) wasn't supposed to DM.

REVIEWED
Attached Files
!!!DayOfApocalipse.rpl (173.3 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; May 25, 2009 at 10:55 PM.
this time i should get in.
replays
3rd is madman

2nd is body spilt decap

1st is decap

REVIEWED
Attached Files
x1.rpl (180.2 KB, 10 views)
x2.rpl (107.7 KB, 8 views)
x3 kicks.rpl (214.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; May 25, 2009 at 10:53 PM.
I've got a bit of catching up to do, eh? Comments coming in a bit, apologies if I don't get round to everyone but I'll do my best.

exbattle: I've had a bit of time to think and I've consulted another recruiter and unfortunately, it'll have to be a no for now. Your replay skill is arguably good enough to get you in but a few other things, lack of constructive posts being one of them, made me think the other way. Commenting and rating member's replays in more than a few words, being a valuable contribution to a discussion, being able to voice ideas clearly and in detail, these are all highly valued. In the future, if you do get better at these then sure, come on back and apply but right now at least, it's a no.

Kordiss: A guy who likes his grab I see. Not a bad thing, don't get me wrong, but combined solidly with no-grab? Tends to work a bit better. For the decap, nice original opener, looks good. The grab almost slows you down on the decap however (Check the attached replay for a little no-grab edit). Quite a bit of contact with uke after the kick however, he gets over 18k points off that. The one handed handstand was pretty sweet, nice way to finish it off. Onto the split now, commonly used opener but a bit different for your situation so that ain't bad. Could've got a bit lower for the launch though, you get half a jump in before curling up in mid-air. This brings me onto my next point, your movements were all lovely and smooth but changed to more of a stiff look as you curled in the air. The split itself wasn't too bad, although there was a bit of stumbling over uke's legs afterwards. Neat barrel roll in there, looked good. Lacked a pose though, that was a minus. Finally, the madman... a bit grab heavy for my tastes. Unless I'm mistaken, every dismemberment there used grab in one way or another. The opener was a bit simple, two grabby breaks in quick succession. And the ~190 frame grab on the neck, that was a bit meh. A few nice kicks in there, could've done with a boomhit or two for the amount of grab though. Also, you take a lot of damage from a limp ragdoll. Try to keep contact with uke (other than contacts intended as attacks) to a minimum. The movement after the attacks was pretty smooth though, ends with a pose too. For now, unfortunately, it'll have to be a no. Things you could attempt in for the future: more no-grab attacks, use of momentum (boomhits please ) and less unneccessary contact with uke. Good luck.

Tempo: I've been looking forward to these. Madman, simple enough opener but that ain't bad. Sweet little shatter on the kick and nice 1-2 punch follow up. Smooth split with fair use of grab. That last kick looked awesome, didn't see it coming the first time through. Staying smooth after the attack into a decent pose. I liked it. Now, the split, I was really hoping that swing with your right hand was going to be a punch split but hey, the kick worked too. More smooth moves after the attack, just like the madman, followed by a sweet pose. Another good replay. The decap is more of a funny replay than skill orientated but hey, why not? I'd probably rate this as your weakest out of the three, however you have previously stated that you're not a fan of decaps so that's understandable. The opener was probably a bit too simple and the kick looked a bit weak considering all the potential power out of that life. No pose afterwards either, collapsing into a pile a decent way away from uke. Disregard that though, I really liked your first two replays, you show some pretty good skill and I think, if you kept working at it, you could develop into a top replay maker. Unless anyone has any objections, I'd like to say: Welcome to ORMO, Tempo.

More analysis coming later...

And by later I mean tomorrow, off to a party tonight.
Attached Files
Tamer0 Kordiss Decap.rpl (60.5 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; May 17, 2009 at 12:51 AM.
Hello, I'd like to enter ORMO (obvious) because i would like to have a constructive opinion on my replays in the future and because I admire lots of your members (for instance Mosier, Nuthug and Rutzor). Here are my replays:

1 Decap:
I was making experiments with sambo gravity and this came up, I like how you can achieve such speed just by putting more gravity (54 kmph max in the replay). The ending pose was annoying to make because my tori kept jumping on uke due to the propulsion.

2 Split:
I suck at splits so I tried to do something original, you like it or you don't...

3Madman:
I call this a zombie madman for obvious reasons. The upper body is lighter which makes speed and fluidity much easier to achieve. Watch the little zombie dancing at the end

If I don't get in please give me some advice so I can improve and I will try again (I'll have to work hard for the split because it took me a lot of time for that one).

REVIEWED
Attached Files
Sambo decap.rpl (63.5 KB, 17 views)
splitting bullet.rpl (79.5 KB, 16 views)
muffindo evilzombie.rpl (198.1 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; May 25, 2009 at 11:30 PM.
Thank you for another of your great oveviews Tamer0.

I will make you proud!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
I admire lots of your members (for instance Mosier, Nuthug and Rutzor).

No Nuthugs here, I'm afraid.

Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Thank you for another of your great oveviews Tamer0.

I will make you proud!

Heh, I hope so.

More analyses coming later, provided I can get life out of the way for an hour or two.
No Nuthugs here, I'm afraid.

Ouch, I could have sworn I saw him in your member list I guess that's a minus point.
Take your time for your analysis I don't want to rush you and I most likely won't be coming here until wednesday (tho I might get lucky and get time)
Hello members of ORMO, im here to apply for a spot in the replay makers organization. I have been making some nice replays lately and i think i have got what it takes. I want to some day be as good as other members of the community such as nuthug and rutzor, two of the best at replay making. With advanced criticism from members and you Tamer0 i think i can get better at replay making.

I must warn you, i have only ever attempted one Madman and it is the one you will see here. I greatly prefer Decaps and splits on their own.

I also added maybe one of my best punches, because i love doing them ;]

REVIEWED

See, we did get there.
Attached Files
M-Best Spin Decap.rpl (35.9 KB, 7 views)
M-Best Spin Split.rpl (76.8 KB, 7 views)
M-First Madman Attempt.rpl (102.3 KB, 7 views)
M-Amazing Punch.rpl (71.4 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; May 25, 2009 at 11:35 PM.