Toribash
Ele and Insane: Got it , I'll report here every war stats.

And to let you guys can know a bit more about me, I'm starting a career as photographer and I'll would like to show some random shots I took around the beautiful Puerto Rico island. :3

pics

Improve is my priority.
And yeah, LIFE & ART PHOTOGRAPHY is the name of my business.
Those are really pretty.

Anyway, what are your steam names guys? I want to know when you are on Toribash.
Good morning sweet princess
Nice pics Jodus. You should come to Brazil, there are a lot of beautiful places here for you take photos. Your logo is very cool man. I hope everything Góes alright with your job bro.

By the way, my steam ID is DaedalusTB. I will add you guys soon.
Thanks guys, Yea Daedalus I wish I can go there and to other countries to take infinite photosss.

Zelda: my steam is Zotac500 but I barely use it. I use skype and it's Jodus/freemind11

Also, added 10k to the bank.
Nice, thanks man. Thanks for helping out in the war too.

Yeah everyone, we just had our first war. Zelda, Jodus and me vs Krulls, Flamesmash and a bunch of other WAPOW guys. Our first war against the first ranked war clan...

and it was sooo close! Zelda was in beastmode and won 5 straight in a row. At one point, the scores were 6-2 to us. Then, gradually and slowly, WAPOW made up the ground. It was 9-7 to us and then they managed to pull ahead to win 9-10. Really great, really close war.

We'll get 'em next time ;)
Interesting first war tl;dr.
Put aside my constant pinging, it was nice to see a few of you in game and actually playing! :o
I'm sure you guys can thrash them next time!
father of philip scone
Those bastards (are a loyal and respectable allie who are a credit to our glorious clan. Hail WAPOW!)
Last edited by Zelda; Mar 8, 2015 at 11:47 AM.
Good morning sweet princess
Pls polish that shitpost there Zelda <3

Clan wars are fun. Definitely made me more interested in the ingame side of things. I'm going to get better and rack up points for us. We are currently coming 202nd. Our first target is to pass TGS who're 153rd.

DSC edit: updated our war goals + removed the big war squad banner for now
also, updated the clan ranks on the Toriclan page. Jodus, I tried putting 'Mente Paradójica' as a rank name but it just shat itself and died, so I used the english version instead. It's still Mente Paradójica on the DSC page though. Removed husk and added Snor's main.

If anybody wants a different rank just tell me.
Last edited by Ele; Mar 8, 2015 at 06:20 AM.
Very happy with the clans progress so far. Thanks everyone and everyone. My PC should be back in a month. I am surely super pissed, but I'll eventually be back...
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
What do you guys think about holding some invitational (allies + members only) aikido big dojo tournament? Winner gets 50k (and maybe one the item sets and text art (IIInsanEEE + Noir)?

What do ya'll reckon?