Toribash
A good mate of mine who joined a while ago who showed us Nettalk. Unfortunately, for a few months he was homeless but I saw him a couple of weeks ago ingame. Surprisingly, he still had his clan tag when his clan was dead.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
So i noticed this hasnt been posted on in a while but i do have a suggestion!

A Junior member thread/area.
I have noticed that this clan chat is very inactive and needs a bit of a revamp to get it more active, when in wicked i started a Jnr member thread were we had lower belts though could post and talk in the one thread, we would help them learn mods and be able to give them good advice, once they had more experience and were higher ranks we could promote them to full members

I dont know if what you guys think of this idea but i do think we need to improve activity in this Clan area it is only a few ppl posting atm.
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Originally Posted by AusKingd0m View Post
So i noticed this hasnt been posted on in a while but i do have a suggestion!

A Junior member thread/area.
I have noticed that this clan chat is very inactive and needs a bit of a revamp to get it more active, when in wicked i started a Jnr member thread were we had lower belts though could post and talk in the one thread, we would help them learn mods and be able to give them good advice, once they had more experience and were higher ranks we could promote them to full members

I dont know if what you guys think of this idea but i do think we need to improve activity in this Clan area it is only a few ppl posting atm.

Well, I sorta like this inactive state of the clan.
I mean, sure, it was great while it was active, but there were bullshit and other crap everywhere, ya know

But then again, Everything needs new blood, a clan, a country, and so on. The old people will have the same old ideas, so we need some new blood.
The clan as it is, is quite boring now. And we're practically dead in-game.

I actually like this idea very much, Aus. I actually support this idea very much.
Thing is, we can promote them to full member and have faith that they'll be loyal to the clan, no?
Doesn't sound bad at all, and we can train them in whatever ways and mods we want ;-D.

Well to go along with Aus's suggestion, I think that we should clean our Forum a bit. Clean up those useless threads. Perhaps merge them or get them into the private board or something.
Originally Posted by clipsall View Post
I think that we should clean our Forum a bit. Clean up those useless threads. Perhaps merge them or get them into the private board or something.

Exactly what i men't by a revamp, link said he wanted me to help rebuild this clan back up and i think this would be a very good start, i meet countless new players ingame and send them to beginner sanctuary but if we have our own version it would be even better and they would get more help! ;)
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Originally Posted by AusKingd0m View Post
Exactly what i men't by a revamp, link said he wanted me to help rebuild this clan back up and i think this would be a very good start, i meet countless new players ingame and send them to beginner sanctuary but if we have our own version it would be even better and they would get more help! ;)

Well, lets wait till the other's agree or refuse or deny this suggestion.
Yeah, I like the suggestion. The clan board is pretty messy, I suggest removing the old threads.

Best Laugh

There is one problem I find in this whole dealio, but I like the concept you go by. We tend to have applicants who are complete noobs or professionals that we end up "employing". It is rare that a not-so-skilled player gets acceptance into Extreme. If we let newer players in, we'll lower our standards and the clan reputation may be affected. I like the fact you want to clean up the clan's board and become active but to make a "beginner's sanctuary" for a very rare member that may come along seems like a pointless effort, more or less.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
the idea was more for players who are new that you meet in-game so they will be sent to the thread by us there will only be one or 2 threads they will be able to use, they wont have the clan tag and are not actual members, but can, enjoy learning the forums and game with a great group of players and after a while just be promoted or move on, its NOT for forum noobs who just want a tag and post retarded apps.
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
There is one problem I find in this whole dealio, but I like the concept you go by. We tend to have applicants who are complete noobs or professionals that we end up "employing". It is rare that a not-so-skilled player gets acceptance into Extreme. If we let newer players in, we'll lower our standards and the clan reputation may be affected. I like the fact you want to clean up the clan's board and become active but to make a "beginner's sanctuary" for a very rare member that may come along seems like a pointless effort, more or less.

Agreed with Aus.
What he means is that; The members are in the clan, but they won't be invited to the clan.
A bit like that Bleu or Blue or Blew clan which used to look after "noob-ish" members and tried to help them get better at the game.
Well, as Aus says, we'll keep them there until they fit the requirements.
But of course; we'll have to make them post an application. Thing is, we would know more about them and it'd be easier to judge them.
We might get several members with potential or whatnot.
Perhaps a Brown belt or black belt with 4-6 posts get like 200 posts in a month or two, which is quite a lot.
Bleu was a school it was never a clan
And Our status is not inactive anymore we are very much alive as much as any other official clan that gets a post within a day

I do know you guys means by this suggestion but you also have to keep in mind that the people playing are different and with the amount of competition out these this will not really work cause most of the new members don't even know about the forums.

But I like the idea.
Let's get through one small matter at a time
So let's start by cleaning up the board
Post which threads have to be updated/ removed
Put the removed in red text
And those that need to be updated in blue text
Ok go guys
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?