Toribash
I would have to say Zhangjiajie Forest during the warm season , not nessesarly for a holiday though. The enviroment seems so surreal and majestic , especialy when it comes to the cascading waterfalls . So much humidity and mist , and the air quality has no comparison.

Check out some of the photos taken there , it really does look like somthing out of a fantasy.
I'd have to obviously stay in a warm cabin in mountains like Jisse. The last time I was in any place that had mountains, I couldn't stop running around. Their the most amazing places I can think of. Not to mention the fresh air in mountains is practically unrivaled place to get fresh generally unpolluted air in the world, in my opinion... Also it'd have to have some snow, so I can snowboard on it. Nothing I like better in my life then Toribash, Bacon and Snowboarding.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Sorry to go off topic but take alook at this quickly (jalis and me) . I had asked what eaxctly was used to create the tori's functionality and design so that I can try to add a few objects to the characters ( like and extra foot joint) . Right of the bat I was called a retard and a fucking idiot.

Is this a proper way to answer a question ? Skulfuk did it the right way but the other twat seemed to want to carry on .

== Rafael [webchat@AECB9258.300C1739.50CF3FF2.IP] has joined #support
[14:00] <jalis> fuck you are
[14:00] <jalis> SkulFuk, help
[14:00] <jalis> the dumb hurts
[14:00] <TRichard21> wow your a real asshole arnt you
[14:00] <uFantom>
[14:00] <jalis> and you're a right twat
[14:00] <&SkulFuk> asshole or not he's right
[14:00] == Mile123_ [webchat@12878143.402DBAA3.B908199A.IP] has joined #support
[14:01] <&SkulFuk> there's no other software involved, they're generated in TB as instructed by the mod file
[14:01] == Mile123_ [webchat@12878143.402DBAA3.B908199A.IP] has quit [Quit: Page closed]
[14:01] == Tarl|eating [Tarlan@BAD80D42.211E7845.88A3182E.IP] has joined #support
[14:01] <jalis> if you actually had any reason to ponder as to how they are created
[14:01] <Mile123> noone of them are responding o.o of the admins
[14:01] <jalis> you'd have arrived at this conclusion with no time
[14:02] <TRichard21> So what your saying is , the game was made and some how the game was used to create a tori with all its functions ?
[14:02] <jalis> and then slapped yourself on the head for wondering in the first place
[14:02] <jalis> Clearly you lack the power to grasp how things work
[14:02] <jalis> at all
[14:02] == Toriality [webchat@F735B26A.F61E45E2.53D64F59.IP] has joined #support
[14:02] <TRichard21> what the hell is your problem ?
[14:02] <jalis> from a design or programmer stand point
[14:02] <Toriality> i really need a fast help
[14:02] <jalis> Your stupidty
[14:02] <jalis> Your dumb
[14:02] <jalis> I will beat it out of your addled head with harsh words
Wow, right after reading this, it automatically appears to me that jalis is an ass. You were asking an honest question to try to do something, I think you ought to not report him, but at least tell the Admins the way he was acting, called you a retard for asking a question.
Kids these days...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I honestly have no idea why Jalis is a moderator.

1) Honestly, he has no shred of maturity (this is by my standards, and I'm a giant douche). Also, he has egregious spelling and use of capitalization, apostrohpies and starting sentences with conjunctions (the rat bastard!)

2) I've surfed the forums on him and it seems that many people feel the same way you do about Jalis. Maybe this could be the first push to get him removed.

I would go on irc and talk about it with someone higher up, possibly Vipertech or hampa, it seems like you have a very legitimate case here.
I think I might just do that , It would be nice to have the people who were mistreated by him involved . And he's a moderator ?? Wow .
I don't see why he was made a moderator if he behaves like this, unless the account used to belong to someone mature, and he gave it away to his little brother or something, if I see Hampa sometime, I'll tell him about this. Also last time I checked you had to have good grammar to be a mod, they didn't want people who can't spell being mods, his spelling actually looks as if he speaks caveman.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Jails isn't the only one who seems like a douche, there are many other Moderators/Ex-moderators that can act like real smart-asses a times, simply because they're at a higher rank than you.
Well I fired of a formal letter to Vipertech , lets see what happens . Honestly he is the only one who was a raging cock towards me . It would be nice to see all the unfavored moderators removed or tighten the leash on them but gathering enough evidence to do so would be difficult .