Toribash
I think Time Warp is overrated. I've yet to actually be challenged by any deck that runs it, since it's so slow and vulnerable. You hope to draw your spell generating effects, you hope those effects aren't ridiculously high cost, you hope to get the materials for the combo in your hand, you hope for too much to happen. There's so much that can go wrong.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
The quest mage just brings back the exodia combo, but this is its only win condition. I played vs this deck so much and one time the oponenet was forced to use his combo cards and burst to kill my minions, in the end his time wrap was just a useless extra turn that didn't do shit at all.
ay i got to rank 14 with maly rogue, prolly not something to brag about because you guys are way better but its a nice milestone for me
Pidda's spirit animal
You don't need to run the Exodia Combo. You just play like standard freeze mage, draw cards and use board clears, Play Alexstraza, and play 2 0 mana arcane giants.

I'm not saying the deck is as good as Ele Shaman, just that it's a deck.

Handlock looks like it isn't good enough.

Quest lock looks like it isn't good enough.

Quest pally definitely sucks.

There might be more to the eye of Quest Rogue but I'm not holding my breath
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
You don't need to run the Exodia Combo. You just play like standard freeze mage, draw cards and use board clears, Play Alexstraza, and play 2 0 mana arcane giants.

I'm not saying the deck is as good as Ele Shaman, just that it's a deck.

Handlock looks like it isn't good enough.

Quest lock looks like it isn't good enough.

Quest pally definitely sucks.

There might be more to the eye of Quest Rogue but I'm not holding my breath

Quest rogue is fucking every single deck right now, this is even worse and cancerous than pirate warrior or any other aggro deck. After the quest is complete and crystal core is played, expect the board to be rushed down with 1 drops which have charges.
Azze I'm so lost. Are we playing the same game? Pirate warrior can have lethal after killing taunt minions before it's even legally possible to complete the rogue quest
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Technically, you can complete the quest by turn 3 if you go second. On turn 3, 1 drop, panda bounce it, coin, 1 drop, shadowstep, 1 drop, shadowstep, 1 drop. Profit. Bonus points if the 1 drop was stonetusk boar.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games