Toribash
Originally Posted by shook View Post
Hey guys, have you heard of this new card game called Get The Fuck Back On Topic? :o

Yeah, so what do you think? Am I in or not?
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by iPingu View Post
I think Jim gets the last vote on that.

... Oh shit. Why are you doing this to me?!
He probably still hates me. >_>
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Ask him yourself (youretheonewhoblockedhimibelieve).
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by iPingu View Post
Ask him yourself (youretheonewhoblockedhimibelieve).

Exactly why he should hate me! >=(
But I'm afraid of him. >_>
THE WIN!
*runs off to spam*
*falls asleep halfway to the first thread*
Welcome mr. krae, i know i voted no, but i dont see any reasons to not like you IF you don't fu*k the board up with spam poop. Maybe one time or another, but not all the time ;o
Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post
Haven't been able to find anyone from this clan online, but I did read that part about magic, I play too, it's a fun game lol.

By the way, I wanted to join, this sounds like a fun clan, but I'm also taking off for the summer, so just to get my name out there, I thought I'd shoot out a post.

when you get back, Let us know whats happening and send in a full app (Like the template on the first page)

GL with your trip
[o]