Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Sorry bump, BenD, Sony vegas Movie studio is (IMO) the world's best video editing software.

I use it to make all my videos. (Youtube account: toritori666999)
I'm the Juggernaut, Bitch!

http://toritori9.on.toribash.com
i want too join but im not really sure what you do. i read the first post and i understand that we are just a bunch of texture,sig, and avatar makers but what do you do in the mob? their is a link to my shop in my sig.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Sorry, but I vote no. >_> They really seem like strange paint pictures..
I don't think we're taking requests anyway.. <_<
I've been looking at the mob for a while now, you are a big mob, hope I can join ^^ I plan on being a game developer, and have taken many steps toward my goal, part of game dev. is of course art, and I could use some good CC XD.
Former Item Forger
they are not paint... i am very fimiliar with photoshop but not good at drawing.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
oh finally! a game developer!

err, good at level design and video game art?

me?

I'm ok, I've created a few levels for serious sam FE and SE as for game art, I can draw, but not faces or anything yet, so as for character design, I'm screwed right now :P XD
Former Item Forger
ramenlover: Meh, I'm with joonveen on this one.

I'm for Stupinator personally. His art is good. And would be interested to see some examples of your work. ^.^

Also, hai avwave, haven't seen you in a while. >.>
Hopefully we can sit down and talk in a bit about future Mob activities.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&