Toribash
Originally Posted by mrlebo View Post
Ya I totally am to can't you tell

Lol at least I'm semi believable, your name gives you away MRlebo.
ummm...

Tiff...

That was like, the most, like, crazy random useless post i have ever seen...

*acheivement unlocked* +500 gamerscore
--Get Shado to applaud your crappyness--

Taht is win. Oh and btw, why post in our forums?

and btw Tripwire is a girl, and so is uhm, skulschick

@ mrlebo: i've done that a lot, it oes away after a couple of days. I also dented my polycarbon fiber helmet with my board when i caught an edge after landing a 360 and hit myself in the back of the head. I then got hit by two other snowboarders who were right behind me.

I still snowboard lol
Last edited by ShadoDance; Mar 28, 2009 at 05:29 AM.
((Pro-Evolution, Anti-Christ))
[Evil]|Arteest|Friend
Ouch ! Ya gotta love the scorpian eh ( board hits your head) haha I missed two days of school just to snowboard and I got marks
For it
Want some drama?

So these two 12 and 15 year old kids got on msn and wanted to swap pictures with me, nude ones I assume. (remember the guy I told you guys about in game?) I told him I'd rather not because the last person who did it wasn't honest, and used a fake pic. Apparently they didn't take the hint cause he and his friend got on webcam, flashed me, and then asked me for my picture. I denied and they got pissed off, and told me that senflow did it. I remarked taht I wasn't like senflow, and then this happened:

Thats enough drama for one night. Also got the screenshot of the kid's friend flashing me on msn... (Kids name is Torideath)

(and no I didn't report her, but I got some people on the lookout)
Last edited by LadyDEATH; Mar 28, 2009 at 05:56 AM.
(Hive people only, haha!)
Originally Posted by TrippyTiff View Post
Iz LadyDEATH and me the only girls on this website, i mean seriously.

snowboarding is awesome, but always end up landing on my head.

I have a cold and man i used up idk 500 tissue boxes?

I have track and it use to tire me out but now it's just "so and so".

Skulschick, Natasha... That's all of the girls I can remember, who I know are girls.

Originally Posted by LadyDEATH View Post
Want some drama?

So these two 12 and 15 year old kids got on msn and wanted to swap pictures with me, nude ones I assume. (remember the guy I told you guys about in game?) I told him I'd rather not because the last person who did it wasn't honest, and used a fake pic. Apparently they didn't take the hint cause he and his friend got on webcam, flashed me, and then asked me for my picture. I denied and they got pissed off, and told me that senflow did it. I remarked taht I wasn't like senflow, and then this happened:

Thats enough drama for one night. Also got the screenshot of the kid's friend flashing me on msn... (Kids name is Torideath)

(and no I didn't report her, but I got some people on the lookout)

To be honest, I've never been so proud of you.