Toribash
Who wanna sell his or her account only for 9th dan=600,000 then 10th dan=800,000
Custom=1,000,000.
Wanna sell so pm me
In-Game Name: dinis1998
Reference(s): nobody
How long have you been playing Toribash: about 6 months
Why you want to join Torigods: oO why do u ask it?
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I don't know

edit: c'mon answer i know you're there
Last edited by Dinis; Sep 26, 2009 at 12:04 AM.
In-Game Name: Izzy24 (but im actually a boy)
Reference(s):
How long have you been playing Toribash: since jan 2009
Why you want to join Torigods: Caz torigods is my fav clan because there a very skillful clan and r not noobs
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: because i think i can bring values and stuff to the the clan lik pride
Something you have to know: how can torigods be as skillful as they r its a miracle such an awesome clan was made.

hope i did well,
izzy24
Last edited by izzy24; Oct 1, 2009 at 03:25 AM. Reason: forgot to answer a question
Originally Posted by dinis1998 View Post
In-Game Name: dinis1998
Reference(s): nobody
How long have you been playing Toribash: about 6 months
Why you want to join Torigods: oO why do u ask it?
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I don't know

edit: c'mon answer i know you're there

Needs more reasons and less userbars thingies.

Originally Posted by Izzy24
In-Game Name: Izzy24 (but im actually a boy)
Reference(s):
How long have you been playing Toribash: since jan 2009
Why you want to join Torigods: Caz torigods is my fav clan because there a very skillful clan and r not noobs
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: because i think i can bring values and stuff to the the clan lik pride
Something you have to know: how can torigods be as skillful as they r its a miracle such an awesome clan was made.

hope i did well,
izzy24

Let this serve as an example to other posters.
In-Game Name: B0sS
Reference(s) : None
How long have you been playing Toribash: In total, about a year. Obviously this isn't my only account, that being said my previous account was CBK (Yes, When I made this account I had no knowledge of the current clans in toribash)
Why you want to join Torigods: I would like to join Torigods because I feel I can be committed to a decent clan. All the clans I previously have been a part (Velocity, DIAF back before it turned 'noob') of have showed me that respect and wisdom makes a good clan, so in saying that I can promise respectful behavior.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: Well, unlike some of the previous applicants, I know what to expect when applying (Meaning that I know what's expected). I have IRC and if replays are needed I am willing to post.
[21:47]<B0sS>Alphonse: FUCK YOU AND YOUR SIG
[21:48]=-=Alphonse was booted from #clandoxa by YOU (B0sS)
In-Game Name:HidanX
Reference(s)**** :sorry I don't know what references means...
How long have you been playing Toribash:8/9 months
Why you want to join Torigods:Because its a great clan and I would like to be respected by other players and to show that I am good..
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:Well I don't know really..I am only a 2nd dan but I think I'm quite good and I have a pretty good fighting style.
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by HidanX View Post
Reference(s)**** :sorry I don't know what references means...

Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
****As in who would vouch for you to say you're awesome enough, not what torigods or belt level you've beaten.

Learn to read.
[Torigod]
In-Game Name: Diabloh
Reference(s) :
How long have you been playing Toribash: In my other old account; ever since Feb 2009.
Why you want to join Torigods: For a decent clan.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: My skills are growing into a god.
In-Game Name:ToribashRuler
Reference(s)**** :Means?
How long have you been playing Toribash:I had other accounts.But I have been for playing (wit other account)like 6-7 monts.
Why you want to join Torigods:Its a cool clan.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else:Because I can do cool Wushu tricks and moves too.
I decline my application. It seems you guys are too bsy to check or simply aren't interested.
[21:47]<B0sS>Alphonse: FUCK YOU AND YOUR SIG
[21:48]=-=Alphonse was booted from #clandoxa by YOU (B0sS)