yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Stay out of our clan board if you're going to disrespect us like that. Also pawt, I remove your ability to vote on anything as of now. I believe that your judgement is now useless and shouldn't be considered by the clan. I just believe that this would be in the best interest of the clan. We need members; active ones at that. Matcool is clearly active. k gg
Last edited by Mookiefish; Jun 3, 2011 at 03:20 AM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
[IMPORTANT] Just to let you guys know
I'll be a bit more active now since for some reason, I'm more interested on the forum and my items (marketting, etc) now the the market is back and such. I will be Revamping the clan shop, so if you have any items you'd like to sell, PLEASE send them to me. I'm an experienced marketeer.

If you don't see me post much here, it's because there's not many threads for me to post on. (such as wibbles, etc).

-Reekon
Hey reekon!
Welcome back, I know you are a bit inactive,
but it's okay!
And you are the BANKSTAA!
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Sup Sicks and Kreator. So I'm quite excited the shop is open again! It feels like old times. All I need is a little load of items to stock.
Self Description:My name is JTaekwondo, and my original name is Farhan, I am 15 years old, I come from Indonesia, I know toribash from my friend, sometimes I can make art, but, I am not in a fight (btw you can test me)

I was active in the Forum or Game, usually I can take 2-4 hours for it. In my opinion, I was the type of friends, a bit closed (in real life)

In my opinion, the clan is cool and a good place to hang out, I like pirates because they can find the shiniest treasure, besides that, here I can make friends, etc.

GMT:+7

Past Clans:
1.Fish
Reason:because I was not active for about half a year (because of my preparation for the national exam), and I was kicked because of it

2.Buffalo(my clan)
Reason:because my co-leader to leave the clan, so the clan is dead

3.Coffee(this is the silly Reason)
Reason:leader of the clan, invited me, and I accept it, After that I tried posting on their thread, and I received a variety of reasons to leave the clan, after that I quit the clan (not less than 24 hours I was in the clan)

Belt and Qi:2nd dan black belt,atm 2192

Are you active on forums? (You need 250 posts minimum to prove this):I already explained in "self description"

An image of your Tori:

Favorite/Best mod:
Aikido,classic,taekyon,and judo

Three replays of your favorite/best mod:

if want to see some examples of my art:http://img691.imageshack.us/g/wilber.png/

ps:FJanks is my alt.Maybe you do not know me at all.the replay is not the best because my real computer is being serviced.This application may be somewhat exaggerated, but this is my information
Attached Files
JT headkick.rpl (60.8 KB, 5 views)
JT Impact1.rpl (74.7 KB, 4 views)
Split Decap.rpl (118.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by JTaekwondo; Jun 3, 2011 at 04:47 PM.
Llamas VS Ponies
I dont care how long you've been with piratez, but i suggest we all go Llamas in support of our ex-leader SpaceLlama.
Last edited by VeXRePTiLE; Jun 4, 2011 at 06:21 AM. Reason: spelling error FTL >.<
Avas ye scurvy wench! Ye'll walk the plank! We're [Piratez]!
Dont Type At Me In That Tone Of Voice ,I,,(O_o),,I,