thanks <3

great to know that im atleast getting closer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
Originally Posted by yoshiman60 View Post
1 - Mad Man

2 - One Shot Decap

3 - Tricking

your replays are okay, but you need general improvement in all areas, just keep practicing and you'll get there, you already have a sense of style, it's just practice now

it'll be a no from me

also demon, your replays are non-downloadable, try re-uploading them again or use a filesharing site such as mixtape.moe or speedy.sh
oh no i knew i should have tried downloading my stinkin files before uploading them

yo if i don't get in advice is chill
and i'm aware i have trouble getting dms so don't tell me
Attached Files
gas drawls.rpl (248.7 KB, 21 views)
knight.rpl (219.9 KB, 19 views)
with the mouth cut out.rpl (173.7 KB, 16 views)
pacquiao
theyre all weird slow twitchy 300 frame long thingies that end in one dm and a hold all pose after that
doesnt really tell much about your replay making skills
8===D
holy shit, don't answer was rad

you've got the movement and the dm's - now you just have to stitch 'em together a little better

best of luck on the process

this is not a vote, just an informative reply
Last edited by Marrez; Dec 28, 2015 at 01:25 AM.
beware
the goblin
@bsquad
you can make pretty good boomhits if that really matters at all due to the update, and i do think you have the right idea about movement, i just think you should refine stuff a little better, the openers for blood clots and i am a weapon look just a little wonky to me, not to mention generic or whatever. you're pretty dang close to getting in here i don't doubt if you apply next time you'll get accepted, but its a no for rite now
wow that
sucked
ill do demon in a second
-----
gas drawls: pretty standard replay, it was good but did not blow minds. my only major-ish complaint is how often you hit your head on uke; i believe it might have been avoidable if you tried harder

knight: i really like this opener. there were minor movement flaws, but to your credit they were only due to how difficult it was to carry the momentum from and to those positions. i found the decap slightly underwhelming, maybe because your opener consisted of all these cool setups and spins and the decap was a simple spin. at that point, i would have personally either gone for more of those elegant spins or for a very fast, straight forward decap.

with the mouth cut out: i was a little disturbed by the joints that were suddenly held at 455. it was particularly off putting because your left hip was smoothly and slowly extending naturally because it was relaxed, and so was your right knee, and by holding these joints you sorta abruptly stopped this movement that was somewhat noticeable, since almost nothing else was moving (it was just your whole body spinning), as if you suddenly remembered that you had to do it mid-spin. huge nitpick, but it deserves an explanation for being a weird nitpick, and because this is a pretty good replay that deserves commentary this insightful.

i really don't mind slow movements, although i know some people do. but, in this replay, i believe the overall quality is brought down by the fact that you went for a very simple split afterwards. simple and slow are not inherently bad on their own, but the combination of both can be a bit boring in my opinion. for example, you can have a replay where slow movement works better than fast movement because it might draw more attention to the intricate movement, or the accuracy of the hits. however, in this replay you don't have intricate movement, it is pretty simple. it forces us to watch something that is not that interesting for longer than we would probably like. for that reason, i got slightly bored while watching the last part of the replay

my decision is no for now. most of these are nitpicks, but that is because your replays are high quality. your movement is pretty damn good, save for a few things that are probably just me being too demanding. my only major problems with your replays were caused by your ideas, and not how pretty the replays looked, because your execution is great. i think you could use wilder ideas to make that great execution really shine. it is only a matter of time until you join ormo, so good luck in your replays.
Last edited by pusga; Dec 31, 2015 at 08:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah