Toribash
Originally Posted by Boiisammy View Post
c'mon SJ man.. well since we need a new co-leader ASAP, i guess i will apply.
-name: BoiiSammy
-activity(forum../10 and ingame../10)*: 7/10 8/10
-why u want it? it would be nice to be a co-leader and we really need one and i think i could handle it well

Sam, co-leader is harder then you think.. But hopefully you'll be fine and I'm not leaving I'll stay here forever and ever :* I won't move a cm, I'm Only Leaving the clan, But I'm not moving.
-----
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Ugh, back guys. Damn, I feel so drunk >.<
-----
Wait, sj's gone? And we're finding another co leader to replace him until he comes back? Damn! This clan would be dead already if sj was gone T_T

Like i said to sam, I'm Leaving But I'm not moving. <3
Last edited by xXSJXx; Dec 1, 2013 at 11:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Wait, you're not moving but you're leaving? As in like...leaving BACK FLIPS
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Wait, you're not moving but you're leaving? As in like...leaving BACK FLIPS

I'm leaving the clan but I'm not Moving, understand? xd I'll still be here and help you out ._.
Meh, ok. But I got some new clan goal ideas for the clan banner

-Betting Server Decap Prize Winner
Gives the Back Flip member a huge amount of tc if they had won Decap prize in a Back Flips tourney/betting server hosted by any member or clan ally member.

-Most Active Person In Back Flips Clan Discussion
Announced under the name (See above) for most active on the clan. Members only. For the trial members, they will get few prizes with low cost. Example, Orc Force. There can be a celebration server and the people INVITED ONLY can join the server. People that aren't invited and come to the server can get banned or be kicked with a warning message. They come again, BAN them RIGHT AWAY! If a new toribasher joins, we will kindly ask them to leave if they aren't invited.

-Clan's Hero
Now, excuse me for this title. The Clan's Hero is the person who made Back Flips alive and helped out. This may involve allies, as well. Each week, the user's name will be announced in the banner and the clan allies can do the same! (For leaders of Back Flips Ally Clans, send a message on your banner that announces who helped Back Flips become better.) There may be more people involved in this one.

Ok guys, that's all my ideas for the clan's banner. Do some votes too for the banner that is appearing now, and the one that will be planned as next!
-----
Wait, I edited the first one. Any one that gets the Decap will be announced in the banner! Sorry about the first one there.
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Dec 2, 2013 at 12:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

-Betting Server Decap Prize Winner
Gives the Back Flip member a huge amount of tc if they had won Decap prize in a Back Flips tourney/betting server hosted by any member or clan ally member.

Announced under the name (See above) for most active on the clan. Members only. For the trial members, they will get few prizes with low cost. Example, Orc Force. There can be a celebration server and the people INVITED ONLY can join the server. People that aren't invited and come to the server can get banned or be kicked with a warning message. They come again, BAN them RIGHT AWAY! If a new toribasher joins, we will kindly ask them to leave if they aren't invited.

-Clan's Hero
Now, excuse me for this title. The Clan's Hero is the person who made Back Flips alive and helped out. This may involve allies, as well. Each week, the user's name will be announced in the banner and the clan allies can do the same! (For leaders of Back Flips Ally Clans, send a message on your banner that announces who helped Back Flips become better.) There may be more people involved in this one.

Ok guys, that's all my ideas for the clan's banner. Do some votes too for the banner that is appearing now, and the one that will be planned as next!
-----
Wait, I edited the first one. Any one that gets the Decap will be announced in the banner! Sorry about the first one there.

Not bad.. Not bad.

Btw, Guys, Don't mind this "Can I Be A Single Ally?" Don't really Have to put me there ;P I know i can get banned for asking No need to tell me that :P

And I will try to keep this clan alive! It Won't Die!
Well, I think that all the people in this clan should put a thumbs up or thumbs down on the new ideas I made
-----
I also wanna give everyone a Thank You shout out for making me recruiter. I really appreciate that. This clan will never die of we keep it up! We just need more recruiters than just one. We need more activity. We need to show Toribash Community that this clan hasn't died. This clan has got talent! And we will gain more members in the Toribash Future.

Once again guys,

THANK YOU!
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Dec 2, 2013 at 01:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey guys
Hey guys Glad we are finally working to making this clan's future bright I love all the new fresh ideas

Oh and check out thisss siccckk Spar
Attached Files
DA KING HAS RISEN.rpl (959.9 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by matarika; Dec 2, 2013 at 06:13 AM. Reason: add replay
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
guy try to understand Sj he like need a new air like in familly we u leave ur familly around 18-19-20 years to make ur own life...
-----

great idea man but i dont understand the prize...orc stuff wat
omg need to talk with u more about dat!!
-----
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Btw, Guys, Don't mind this "Can I Be A Single Ally?" Don't really Have to put me there ;P I know i can get banned for asking No need to tell me that :P

And I will try to keep this clan alive! It Won't Die!

kk wat color u want for ur name?
Last edited by Darkerharder; Dec 2, 2013 at 10:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature