Toribash
Originally Posted by Apex View Post
Dont die on me you little bitch.

Get well soon pal, make sure your spiders don't eat you.
I am evil.
Bruno: the problem isn't neccesarily the speed loss at the end of the jump-opener.
The kick is fast enough but a fluid motion would look smoother, if thats your intend.
Problem is: you need to get the hit right.
You're kick was pretty strong but that aiming won't ever get you a boomhit.
You need to hit directly between all the joints you want to dismember: In your case probably chest and both pecs.

Chintu: Nice work being no.1
Now just keep it up until 31.
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
very very very stiff movements there bruno.
That kick however looks powerful enough to get at least 2 dms but sadly no more than that.
You need more momentum. More speed. If you gain more speed then surely you will get a boomhit.
Keep trying buddy, also replays belong to the replays thread so you might want to post more replays there.

Forgive me I had not seen the replay topic.
well, really this in need of more speed I will work on it now

Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Bruno: the problem isn't neccesarily the speed loss at the end of the jump-opener.
The kick is fast enough but a fluid motion would look smoother, if thats your intend.
Problem is: you need to get the hit right.
You're kick was pretty strong but that aiming won't ever get you a boomhit.
You need to hit directly between all the joints you want to dismember: In your case probably chest and both pecs.

Chintu: Nice work being no.1
Now just keep it up until 31.

I'm very rusted I have to practice a lot still, this is an attempt to create a replay after good months without playing.
I understand what you mean by smoother, I'll try and later post the replay.
ikr...when I returned after two years this game looked like a whole new game. Just practice man and you will be back ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
Just practice man and you will be back ;)

^ This. But yeah the replay looks nice so far but being loosey goosey is necessary to get dat toribash pro look.