Toribash
Tha hand caught us red handed
fishing with the boy(orko) next door.
Picture this, we were both running like a rageing goat on PCP
How could I forget that I had given him an extra key, all this time she was floating there she never took his hand off me
How you can grant that hand access to souch evil powers,
Trespasser with no witness while i was swining with my fish rod
You better watch your back cuz that hand was like a ninja
Best for you and the situation not to call the cops, to be a true baitmaster you have to know how to fish, if he says a night convince her to say yay, never admit to a word when she claims, and you tell your homie no way
This reminds me of of the time thesecret and I tried to kill fakeangel without him knowing and we ended up making a 4 page story.

Oooh god!
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
This reminds me of of the time thesecret and I tried to kill fakeangel without him knowing and we ended up making a 4 page story.

Oooh god!

man i really still love you.
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Darker times are closer, the b1tchs rootz and orko come near , they intend to slap our shit, but we have to counter slap their shit first and show those bitches whos boss.
We gatter around the triangle table to decide the pentagon of our hexagonal squared plan on a duagonal level , we shall employ it oneangonaly action fearlessly on their anal cavities, i swear to the the god Khorne ill make them shit blood and puke rainbows when im done with both of them.

*TheSecret is deploying his shocking pink AC-130 Dildo vulcan scatter napalm cannons

Shit just got serious
Welcome back maks Yup... Mrootz is an old member, that left then came back so...
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.