Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

mgs are definitely better than gold novas, there's just way more smurfs in nova than in mg
dreamy suicide act
Even with 2 smurfs on my team we still lose rippppp
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Pimp View Post
Even with 2 smurfs on my team we still lose rippppp

played with 3 silver friends yesterday, I had 30 kills and they had less than 5 kills ripriprip
dreamy suicide act
I have to admit, when you play with friends that are actually as good as you or even higher this game is so fun in competitive...

Also, i will leave this here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=636156817 that muda fukar
SoloQ is going to make my thick and luscious hair recede.
Way too many people with no clue on how to actually play and just doing random things. :C
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I don't usually call someone a cheater, but this time it was way too obvious, juan deaging everyone with a single shot while running is a bit too much
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
seriously why is the MP7 so strong

its too accurate

any rifle still beats it though
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
any rifle still beats it though

dont get me started about this. Had this guy months ago call me a "metaf**" because I told him that we would actually win rounds if you bought the AK over the mp7. Got so butthurt saying that I only did what the pros do.

wat.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
dont get me started about this. Had this guy months ago call me a "metaf**" because I told him that we would actually win rounds if you bought the AK over the mp7. Got so butthurt saying that I only did what the pros do.

wat.

Mate, I still play SG and autosniper in global. No regrets