Toribash
Originally Posted by nerti View Post
Hey there monk bros.
Good luck in getting official.
Can I be a single ally?

~Cheers

You play this game since 2k11 and you dont know the forum rules?
No ally-requests on clan threads! Write me a pm or /join #(monk) in IRC.
This is the extended and improved version it took me a little time to do it and it was easy i hope you like it, untill i master tearing all of uke's parts
Attached Files
Tearing uke 3 extended.rpl (212.1 KB, 8 views)
Merry Christmas Everyone <3
I hope you all have a nice day and get cool presents!!

A little Christmas edit I made

i am a bird now - Lil B

So i was bored and i wanted to do something majestic. Thus this was born
(Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating it today)
Attached Files
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Is it bad that I'm losing interest in the game I first played on a PC?
I'm now semi-addicted to CoD: Ghosts (PC) because I'm half decent at it.
Here, I'll post some screenshots:

End Of Game Screenshots (2 Games) *LARGE*

p.s: I'm "High #VACation"
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Merry Christmas to everyone

iKas, I assume that you are starting to lose interest in Toribash because you think you can't do anything right in replaymaking. To tell you honestly, these times are the times you should pursue further. As with everything in life, patience is something you truly need. If you keep making mistakes, stop for a bit. Relax, take a deep breath, maybe take a break. After that, you should be able to do what you want correctly. Anyway, you're still a better gamer than me (in general, I suck at FPS games lol)
Heart of Gold
Merry Christmas guys. I got a 32 gigabyte iPad Mini 2 with retina display. Because of that the only other stuff i got was food xD.
Someone who thinks death is the scariest thing doesn't know a thing about life.
Originally Posted by PingPong19 View Post
Merry Christmas guys. I got a 32 gigabyte iPad Mini 2 with retina display. Because of that the only other stuff i got was food xD.

I got a new mouse mat, I camcorder, fattening foods, some weights and guitar chord book.

I'm also paying for new net speed on January the 2nd. *cheers*
btw, I may or may not livestream at somepoint in the near future, but just incase, sign up for twitch.tv and follow my channel ;)
http://www.twitch.tv/officialhigh/
-----
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
Merry Christmas to everyone

iKas, I assume that you are starting to lose interest in Toribash because you think you can't do anything right in replaymaking. To tell you honestly, these times are the times you should pursue further. As with everything in life, patience is something you truly need. If you keep making mistakes, stop for a bit. Relax, take a deep breath, maybe take a break. After that, you should be able to do what you want correctly. Anyway, you're still a better gamer than me (in general, I suck at FPS games lol)

I honestly don't have the patience for toribash atm, I might come back to it at somepoint.
Oh, and I grew up on FPS games, so I'm... ok? at them...
Last edited by iKas; Dec 25, 2014 at 05:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.