Toribash
View Poll Results: Who Will Be Our New Co-Leader?
Vendoor
43 Votes / 21.83%
Master
44 Votes / 22.34%
Snook
110 Votes / 55.84%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well... your answer is wrong. Because I already said no one gets rid of his TC these days.
So no one would ever donate.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
@Patrick:
I used to make something simillar few months ago... But in 2 weeks ago, i've noticed that it doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is how good your post is and how much quality it have...

Also: Hi.
Well, that's the point... The post quality

Actually... now we shouldn't go off topic anymore, and if we were gonna open a new topic then we should wait to the local topic to finish.
By the way, I like that "Dog of War"
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Nice name "Dog of War" But what is it, a new game that looks like GTA? .-.
Poop poop poop shit shit piss pussy pear-shaped person peice of shit
Nick:soft
Belt: 2 dan
Why do you like ABD?: It's aikido, I love it. The dojo is big, it opens new posibilities, giving more chances for a save. I play if for fun.
Why do you want to join TABD?: I wanna improve the abd skills, make new friends.
Alts: -
GMT: +2
Forums activity rating (0-10):8
Ingame activity rating (0-10):6
Hi everyone, I don't participate much in this org and I'm not sure what to even post here so I might as well leave. Please feel free to remove my name from the member raster. Peace.
alrighty then concon, Good bye (:

but if you want to come back, you are welcome any time.
I vote yes to soft, I know that he respect the rules, he also played in front of me while I was spectating him today.
In front of you, like if he was dancing xD
Soft accepted.

ConCon, sad to see you leaving the org, I'll remove your name. You can be back anytime
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █