yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I edited the OP. Someone make one and then I'll make one so we can finish this.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Clan war challenge!
Time to climb on rank guys, Kreat0r wants a war, Mookie talked about this few weeks ago at The Rum Storage, so lets do it now. We only need to get 100 points and we are currently at rank 37, other clans may attend this event and I expect those whose rank are lower than us will aim for a higher spot.

Yeah, anyone who could join in the fight please?
Not me, blame my gmt.
Self Description: Hi My name Is Mat I Love toribash.I'm on it Everyday if I Have not traveled And I am quite a crazy person and I love football so much and also like pirates I watch a lot of pirates of the caribbean and love them so I figured why don't I join the piratez clan and I know that this clan has good potential and will rise to the top and be the best it can be. And I am a mature person so I wont be such a pain in the butt to to you guys, I will stay loyal and do what you tell me because I am also a good listener and will do anything you tell me.

GMT: +3

Past Clans: Wireless and Predators.

Belt and Qi: My belt is Black and my qi is 1908.
Are you active on forums? (You need 250 posts minimum to prove this): I am very active in the forums as you can see my posts I am in everyday.
An image of your Tori:

Favorite/Best mod: My Favourite Mod is AikidoBD.

Three replays of your favorite/best mod:
I will show them tomorrow because my computer is acting funny and not working proper.

Thanks for your time I hope that you will consider me to join this clan.
Last edited by Golfball; Jun 1, 2011 at 05:44 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Madness
Time is the only thing. When i know what time we will have it with whom ever then i shall tell you if i may participate or not.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!