Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

added

played a game of stratroulette with friends, best shit ever
we almost won 13-16 tho
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
sometimes when I get annoying teammates I get demotivated and fuck up a lot more though

that's just you needing to not get tilted
sometimes if I get destroyed multiple times I'll usually tilt for a few rounds, but the more I play the shorter time it takes for me to reset

if you have annoying teammates there really isn't much you can do. If they are mic spamming and shit, mute them. If they are just assholes then TRY to ignore them and still listen to their callouts and callout back at them, don't shit talk them and they might actually chill out. There are multiple times where my teammate is being a jerk but after a few rounds of (important:) NOT BEING A JERK BACK they start to actually be a decent teammate.
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
that's just you needing to not get tilted
sometimes if I get destroyed multiple times I'll usually tilt for a few rounds, but the more I play the shorter time it takes for me to reset

if you have annoying teammates there really isn't much you can do. If they are mic spamming and shit, mute them. If they are just assholes then TRY to ignore them and still listen to their callouts and callout back at them, don't shit talk them and they might actually chill out. There are multiple times where my teammate is being a jerk but after a few rounds of (important NOT BEING A JERK BACK they start to actually be a decent teammate.

best solution is to play with friends
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
best solution is to play with friends

This too, but I typically fly solo
I wouldn't recommend it
FIRED UP
Got to nova 3 recently thx to panda and zambo for the hard carries
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
I haven't been playing much, but seems like MG is easier than Nova.
Nova people tended to have a little more gamesense than MG guys but the mg2/mge guys have way better aim.

Also, ez 2 carry Pimp.
A grill is letting me use her other account and it's somewhere around silver at the moment, and oh my god the teams are all so shit.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I haven't been playing much, but seems like MG is easier than Nova.
Nova people tended to have a little more gamesense than MG guys but the mg2/mge guys have way better aim.

That makes very little sense. Or maybe its just that higher ranks have generally higher everything. If I said "LEMs have better game sense but globals have better aim" that would make no sense. I can confidently say that MGs nor GNs have almost no aim or game sense at all, but if I'd have to choose, MGs have better both.

Also on the topic of playing with friends. Now that I've been playing alot with a team, even 3-4 man ques feel like nightmare. It's spoilt me, can't seem to enjoy solo/duoque as much anymore.
Last edited by panttersin; Mar 1, 2016 at 10:31 AM.
Originally Posted by panttersin View Post
Uwot, that makes no sense. Or maybe its just that higher ranks have generally higher everything. If I said "LEMs have better game sense but globals have better aim" that would make no sense. I can confidently say that MGs nor GNs have almost no aim or game sense at all, but if I'd have to choose, MGs have better both.

Also on the topic of playing with friends. Now that I've been playing alot with a team, even 3-4 man ques feel like nightmare. It's spoilt me, can't seem to enjoy solo/duoque as much anymore.

I know it makes almost no sense, but when I've been playing I've noticed that most of the lower ranks are out fragging, etc and generally the highest rank tends to do the worst. Also I was more or less talking about like Nova 3-4 having generally better gamesense than most MGs/MG2s, they just don't know how to aim and shoot people correctly yet. :C
-----
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
tfw panda leaves you

Rip
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Mar 1, 2016 at 10:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I know it makes almost no sense, but when I've been playing I've noticed that most of the lower ranks are out fragging, etc and generally the highest rank tends to do the worst. Also I was more or less talking about like Nova 3-4 having generally better gamesense than most MGs/MG2s, they just don't know how to aim and shoot people correctly yet. :C
-----

Rip

I'd actually disagree with that and say it's the complete opposite. In my case for example, some LE's and LEM's can actually out aim me sometimes, and would prolly beat me in 1v1 (Which I'm not very good at in the first place) but have very flawed game sense and execute pugstrats extremely poorly. Positioning and teamplay are the things that improve the most when you rank up usually. Pure aiming is such a narrow area of the game in the end because most of your aiming is angle holding and prefiring/preaiming, for example our IGL is SMFC while our best aimer is SMFC as well and would rek him in 1v1. The IGL has clearly the worst aim of us all, but just plays very smart. Of cource MM rank isnt very accurate with skill, our team is pretty much equal between all of us and we have globals and smfcs both but still it says something. I'd say playing smart > aiming well, especially at lower ranks. That's why I think MGs would have better gamesense.
Last edited by panttersin; Mar 1, 2016 at 12:29 PM.