View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
He didn't apply yet, Don. Give heem peace o:!

Opener is good cause it's low, and it's nice and relaxed.
Though 3-turns opener my prove a problem, cause it takes much time, and your wushu settings aren't yet right.
You should use wushufixed.tbm mod. This one has good dismemberthreshold settings, dude. Good luck!

aaaaaaah, so then it should kick off stuff even easier. Thats nice, and yeah its a bit long and the arms arent near my head so a downward kick would easily kill me.. i guess. But it's good to see that im going the right way

and very cool to see 4 people reply within 30 minutes, thats what i need

thanks a bunch, and you'll certainly see more of me
Just tellin' that in *REAL* wushu (as I mentioned, you could use wushufixed.tbm) it will be harder for you to dm things. Though relatively easy to frac joints.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
wushu is the awesoem, i just discovered that, and im getting pretty decent at it. You WILL hear from me in the future

thanks for the comments, your are awesome, both of you
ok dude, but it's not that easy as it initially looks like.
Yeah There are many contra attacks and stuffs
Like if you do a low kick someone can get u from high
If u do a high kick someone can get u from low
U need some strategy for Wushu
Well I hope I see you in future!
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Well you've already been dead. Before you were born. Notice you didn't live, you live, you won't live again o:. Thus the theory of duality of death in (or around) our lifes. o: Death? I've that behind me. ;)

see kids, this is why sahee is sexy
<insert (something) here>
I don't believe I've met you before, but theres no harm in wishing someone a happy birthday, happy birthday man!
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...
Sahee is a smart bish, and Snowflake, you probably didn't meet Faolan, but for everyone else: this guy is in fact "Blingragdoll667" or "Blindragon667", or just "Bragdoll" or "ferret". Yea, he had a lot of names ;p.
And back in the days when it mattered he was teh master of TS, second behind me ;p.