Toribash
Bae's common vernacular in my area, so I use it along with babe, baby, sweetie, sweetheart, et cetera.

Hello Blue, it's been awhile.
hiding in a cave for centuries, discovering the wonders of other games

ohai creati0n, miss ya <3
Last edited by ImVeryBlue; May 7, 2015 at 02:43 AM.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Indeed it has >.> In your time away- If I was not lazy I would make a huge ranting post.. but I cba So here is a drawing I made.

Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Wow, amazing, but I think mine is a tad bit better. This is my drawing of your avvy:

WARNING: TOO GOOD

WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
I'm assuming that was directed to mine huehuhuehue
Well, what sports are you guys into? I'm thinking of going into sports with water, like surfing or wakeboarding. What do you guys think?
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Both drawings are fabyelos.

Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
I'm assuming that was directed to mine huehuhuehue
Well, what sports are you guys into? I'm thinking of going into sports with water, like surfing or wakeboarding. What do you guys think?

I am absolutely terrified of deep water. We all have our fears, right? Well, that's mine.
Look down and you see a pretty coral reef, look forward and it just fades into bright blue nothingness. Scares the living hell out of me.
a spoon.
I am scared too, weirdly. I just think about marine biology stuff haha. I'm interested in marine animals, so it sort of contradicts my fear
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
I agree, marine life is cool, but I'd rather watch them on TV than see them in real life because that requires going into the water. That blue nothingness I mentioned, it's probably because I'm a very visual person. I hate not being able to see. I also don't like floating with my head above water because my feet aren't planted on anything. I think I'd be more comfortable floating in the air(plus being able to control it, of course) than in water because I can actually see how far up I am. Looking down at deep water, it looks fucking bottomless!
a spoon.