Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Rakuri View Post
*facepalms* It's because I am not satisfied with the names...

Edit: Let the Three Month Holiday begin!

Can you tell me what was facepalm worthy in my sentence? I am just telling them the facts.
I only applied for Obey because someone suggested I did. But even before that rejection, I was thinking in the back of my head that I should be applying for Oblivion, not Obey. I am very grateful for your votes, though. Thank you so much.
•You're bananas!
Originally Posted by vBulletv View Post
Can you tell me what was facepalm worthy in my sentence? I am just telling them the facts.

Sorry bro. Just make sure you at least have some proof before accusing someone. Oh and I finally found the perfect name.
Originally Posted by TBashDude View Post
--- Your thoughts on the application process, in particular, this form?
> It may take long, but it makes the applicator (or applier, I'm not sure) look inside him/herself.

The correct term would be "applicant".

Three votes. You can post in our other threads, and someone will add you to the Skype group. We'll evaluate you for one to two weeks.
Originally Posted by Wight View Post
The correct term would be "applicant".

How did I not already see that? I'm usually good with wording. Anyway, thank you so much, everyone. I'm going to have the heck of a time being in Oblivion. Thank you so much for accepting me as one of your own, at least so far. I know that since I am a trial member, I will have to prove myself worthy. By the way, do I get an invite, or do I only receive one if I end up becoming a full member?
•You're bananas!
Happy Birthday to you, ysome. You're an awesome guy, and of course I haven't known you for long, but you are such a nice guy. I wish you the best.
•You're bananas!
>.> That was a weird conversation I just read. Anyways, bye guy with many names. I'm going to get on Toribash in 45 minutes if anyone wants to play find me or message bleachmegamespc on skype.
Not the show.
Dwah ^o^ Thanks guys.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman