Toribash
Can you give me a link?
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Oh. Ok.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Guys, there's not a good way to say this..but.. I'm quitting flip, I just can't stay on one clan all my Toribash career, But I'll still be here to say Hello and check how you guys have it. Don't take me the wrong way, I still love you all <3 I just have to move on. And when you read this i have left :/
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Guys, there's not a good way to say this..but.. I'm quitting flip, I just can't stay on one clan all my Toribash career...

kk i understand bro T_T _(_^_)_
and now we need a new co-leader T_T
omg Sj T_T i ll miss u
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Ah ill check it tomorrow morning, and ill put the parkour rpl i made with mrdevilman cuz i forgot to put it xD
-----
well, its nice for a start xD, ah and here's the parkour replay i made with devil

Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
Guys, there's not a good way to say this..but.. I'm quitting flip, I just can't stay on one clan all my Toribash career, But I'll still be here to say Hello and check how you guys have it. Don't take me the wrong way, I still love you all <3 I just have to move on. And when you read this i have left :/

Dude you gotta be fuckin kidding me!! This clan will be dead like that with you gone wtf Ik you already left but wtf You gonna leave us when we are weak?? We need you wtf man
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
guy we need a new co-leader fasly so for who want it pls send me an app
-name:
-GMT*:
-activity(forum../10 and ingame../10)*:
-why u want it?(no stupid)**:
just a fancy signature