Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

is there enough of us to justify #csgo because I'd like somewhere to say 'hey who wants to play' without spamming the thread
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
is there enough of us to justify #csgo because I'd like somewhere to say 'hey who wants to play' without spamming the thread

I (might) get back into irc if #csgo was populated
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Nerti View Post
been at the mg1-mge land for a while now
literally every game has a smurf/hacker/deranker, it's insane

MGE here, derankers EVERYWHERE
hackers infrequent, but still happen
smurfs aren't as prevalent
FIRED UP
I'm trying desperately to get out of nova because it seems like there's someone blatantly deranking every game. i also run into a lot of smurfs. it's pretty cancer.
help i'm inconsistent as fuck
half of the games i carry hard and the other half of the games i'm getting destroyed

also gaben please give language based queues
getting tired of turkish and russian shits
Last edited by dank; Feb 27, 2016 at 09:20 PM.
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
help i'm inconsistent as fuck
half of the games i carry hard and the other half of the games i'm getting destroyed

Do you ever take a peek at the ranks you're playing with? Sometimes you'll see lower ranks in the games you're doing well and higher ranks when you're playing bad

My only advice is to find a warmup routine or ritual or something. For me, I just play DM until I feel really strong with the rifles, usually takes me about 2 hours. Since then I've been doing extremely well in all my games, 80% of my matches I'm dropping 30-bombs since I started my warmup routine.
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
Do you ever take a peek at the ranks you're playing with? Sometimes you'll see lower ranks in the games you're doing well and higher ranks when you're playing bad

My only advice is to find a warmup routine or ritual or something. For me, I just play DM until I feel really strong with the rifles, usually takes me about 2 hours. Since then I've been doing extremely well in all my games, 80% of my matches I'm dropping 30-bombs since I started my warmup routine.

does a competitive game count as warmup?
8^)

the inconsistency isn't related to warming up though, sometimes my last games of the day are worse than my first games, and the ranks I play with are pretty consistent.
sometimes when I get annoying teammates I get demotivated and fuck up a lot more though
dreamy suicide act
it's just bad and good games/days. i've had days where i carry everyone, and other days where i'm bottom fragging and barely doing anything. also had days where it starts with great games and ends with me doing shit in the last games, or the other way around.
M I N I V A N