Ranking
Pokemon is a turn-based RPG. Get your genres straight, mang.

Strategy games are based around set parameters, while RPGs allow a level of customization to the parameters. As an example, something like Warhammer is turn-based strategy. You have the ability to customize what your army composes of, but each unit has set stats and follow set rules, and those parameters don't change through the course of a game. Pokemon allows you to customize your party, and what your party is capable of doing, but your party will not stay static until later parts of the game, as the units progress to steadily more and more powerful forms until they hit their peak.

Emphasis on level systems more than unit mechanics is a key separation between an RPG and a strategy game.

/lecture
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
When I first read that I was pretty tired so I thought you said Wal-mart so I laughed pretty hard :^)

And you always need tophats when you're Shook; it comes with the class.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
And you always need tophats when you're Shook; it comes with the class.

life without restrictions is a life worth living
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
There are many other replaymakers just as or more skilled then large.
Hes gr8, but doesn't exactly deserve legend, its not like he's changed the entirety of replaymaking like other players.
Extremely talented and deserving of recognition, but not to that extent.

trolling in replays board isnt a thing dscigs
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
trolling in replays board isnt a thing dscigs

who sed i was trolling :^)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I now have a six pack from laughing inappropriately extremely hard last night when I texted somebody "daryl" autocorrected from "dafuq"