Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by BleachMe View Post
Hey guys, I'm back. Was in the hospital after being sick. Sorry for the inactivity in the meantime, seems like I missed a lot. So I was in the hospital for a rapid heartbeat over the course of a month. They went in and checked to see if it was a blood-clot. Luckily, it wasn't. I'm trying to get things back on track. It seems that while I was ill and away from my schooling a teacher went a little homework crazy and now I have ~12 pages of chinese to transcribe and translate. (Woot) Anyways, sorry for the inactivity, not much I could do to avoid it.

Welcome back man.
I really hate hospitals.. their awful smell makes me sick. No pun intended.
I'm glad you're okay, we should spar sometime again.
Originally Posted by Toolfree View Post
I'm guessing you are Artistry/Xylex/Vestral because of the the signature. So, why do you keep changing names? Just asking.

I don't know, bro. For some strange reason, I'm actually never satisfied with these names.
Originally Posted by Rakuri View Post
I don't know, bro. For some strange reason, I'm actually never satisfied with these names.

Damn boy, make up your mind. I can't keep track of all these names here.
\o/
Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
Damn boy, make up your mind. I can't keep track of all these names here.

Next time, when he makes new account. Do not invite him back. He is probably scamming and thats why he makes new account always, as he is escaping from bad reputation. New account allows him to scam again since nobody knows who is behind the alt account.

I CAN BE WRONG TOO, BUT I MIGHT BE RIGHT TOO!!
Originally Posted by vBulletv View Post
He is probably scamming and thats why he makes new account always, as he is escaping from bad reputation

It's fairly useless to create alts for the purpose of scamming, if one of those scams was already reported.
No, I was never in Oblivion. I was automatically rejected because the application was too old. And I know I have to apply, I don't know why I said if I have to.
-----
=== Basic information

--- Your Skype account (which will be added to the clan Skype group): TBashDude

--- List your alternate accounts: ImAnAlt (just to use for fun)

--- List your previous clan(s): Fyre

--- Your in-game/forum/Skype activity (specific hours in a day), and your time zone: When I'm not busy, I'm in game a lot, and sometimes on forum. Skype, I'm usually logged in unless I'd wish to be alone, maybe an hour on weekdays, definitely longer, maybe 2, 3, even 4 hours, on (each day in the) weekend.

Questions
Provide all answers beside the greater-than symbol provided.

=== I. Rationale
Answer as completely as possible, in a paragraph for each:

--- Who are you?
> I am TBashDude. I will never let anyone change it. I will never forget who I am. I will never let go of the name. TBashDude has always been my name, is my name, and always be my name. Now let's get to the stuff that isn't so serious and stoic. I'm very nice and fun. I myself think I am really smart. In Toribash, my best mods are aikido and judo, but I can work with any mod. But that doesn't REALLY say who I am, does it? I think my most significant qualities out of all of those is that I'm very nice. That really sums it up.

--- Why do you want to join this particular clan, as opposed to another clan?
> I believe Oblivion really is an advanced clan. Not only are you all skillful, but you also are way more mature than a lot of other people. You all keep your cool and don't get stuck in stupid internet drama... seriously, some people destroy their computers out of frustration. Talk about overreaction.

--- How might you contribute to Oblivion, and, in addition, how might the clan be beneficial to you?
> Like I said, Oblivion seems like an advanced clan. I'm not trying to brag, I'm just saying what I think: I believe I am pretty advanced. Not only in Toribash, but in other aspects and areas of my life. And I really think I could help not only with Toribash, but help the clan overall. Also, I believe Oblivion would help me meet other people in the Toribash community and gain skill in the game.

--- What experiences have you had with the game and/or the Toribash forum community?
> I only started this summer, but so far, I've had many great experiences with the Toribash community. I've played in tourneys, bet with others, and even hosted a globaled betting server with my friend, Jesus. Also, I have met some pretty cool people... and I've met some not so nice people. But I overlook that part, as there are no communities that are 100% perfect and "sunshine bright" happy.

=== II. Temperament
Answer as you see fit:

--- Which two Magic: The Gathering colours best describe your personality? You can either take this quiz, or give your own answer.
> I am Green/White
I am both orderly and instinctive. I value community and group identity, defining myself by the social group I am a part of. At best, I'm selfless and strong-willed; at worst, I'm unoriginal and mindless.

--- What is the meaning and/or purpose of life?
> In my opinion, everyone has a multitude of questions in his/her lifetime, but the purpose of life is to overcome obstacles in order to obtain answers to the most important and significant questions.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and favourite family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you do not make a decision, you will all die due to asphyxiation.
> As long as it's okay with them, we could all die together, and in peace. If not, I'd kill myself and let them live. I never want to be responsible for another one's death.

--- What is "love"?
> I believe that "love" is what you want it to be. It is nothing to argue over, as everyone has a different belief of what "love" is.
--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
> As a sternum is one's breastbone, I'd have to say no.

=== III. Aptitude

--- Attach your best replay(s). Both single-player and multiplayer replays are acceptable.

--- You may include art or any other works that you've made, be they Toribash-related or not.
> Attached 5 replays below. As you may see, I have gained much more skill and experience from the last time I applied.

=== IV. Perception
Answer to the best of your ability:

--- Describe, and/or name each group of colours shown:
Spoiler: i.

> orange, neon green, aqua blue
hot pink, bright purple, bright blue

Spoiler: ii.

> salmon, school bus yellow, brighter neon green
maroon, purple, brighter blue
--- Provide the hexadecimal colour code for this font colour
> FFFFFF
=== V. Reflection
Thoughts, concerns, possible scathing witticisms:

--- Your thoughts on the application process, in particular, this form?
> It may take long, but it makes the applicator (or applier, I'm not sure) look inside him/herself.

--- Is there anything else you want to say?
> Not much, besides that I really hope you accept me as one of your own. That's all I want.
Attached Files
TBash - Dat Save.rpl (57.1 KB, 4 views)
TBash - Epic Match.rpl (76.9 KB, 3 views)
TBash - Sike!.rpl (55.2 KB, 3 views)
TBash - Yay, Decap.rpl (35.6 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by TBashDude; Oct 10, 2013 at 08:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
•You're bananas!
Next time, when he makes new account. Do not invite him back. He is probably scamming and thats why he makes new account always, as he is escaping from bad reputation. New account allows him to scam again since nobody knows who is behind the alt account.

I CAN BE WRONG TOO, BUT I MIGHT BE RIGHT TOO!!

Wow Bullet, cynical much? As Wight said though, a new account would not help you get away from your history as a scammer.
\o/
It does. Lets say Dyrisk scammed somebody.
He proceeds to create a new account and creates a private room. He multilogs with dyrisk to the same server, sets dismemberprize on dyrisk, with all hes TC. Now he rigs the prrize with the alt and gets the money to the alt.
NO sign of the transfer was made to the trans history, so no one will be able to know who is this guy, IF they dont look up IP. Next thing he does is he proceeds to scam. So, beaware please. I dont want this clan to get bad rep.
It does. Lets say Dyrisk scammed somebody.

The scammed user reports the scammer. The staff find that the scammer account has transferred its TC. Quick IP check, ban, transfer the TC back.

The act of creating multiple accounts does not grant the user's identity some mystical veil of impenetrability, nor would those accounts be spared from being banned if such behaviour as you've described occurs.
So excited for my Berhfdeh tomorrow.
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman