Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

You need to be at least gold nova 2 and gave 150 competitive wins
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by abecada3 View Post
Yes that is what I said!!1!

nice edit wanker

also you also need a specific amount of hours, somewhere around 300 or 400 I think
dreamy suicide act
Originally Posted by dank View Post
nice edit wanker

also you also need a specific amount of hours, somewhere around 300 or 400 I think

No, the only limit is that you have to be Gold Nova 1, and have 150 wins.

Source: I got Overwatch as soon as I promoted to Gold Nova 1 when I had about 170 or so wins, and a friend of mine got Overwatch as soon as he got 150 wins as a gold nova 3.
just checked my main account and I don't even have overwatch there.
300 wins, MG1 and 780 hours rip
dreamy suicide act
Investigators are selected based on their CS:GO activity (competitive wins, account age, hours played, Skill Group, low report count, etc.) and, if applicable, prior Overwatch participation level and score (a function of their accuracy as an investigator). Community members who maintain both a high level of activity and a high Overwatch score will receive more cases to elect to participate in.

Looks like I was wrong, a few things go into it.
woops realised i havent played for so long that i became unranked
-----

gonna get overwatched for that third kill
Last edited by dank; Feb 27, 2016 at 03:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
dreamy suicide act
i feel like i should have been overwatched already. gotten quite a few sketchy shots over the months i've played. hit quite a lot of noscopes. both in mid air and on ground. both long and short distance ones. multible wallfollows/smoke follows (as seen in my latest video lel.) long bhop combo's without failing. bhop kills.

i'm not trying to say i'm some kind of god at the game. i'm just saying that i do hit sketchy shots sometimes.
M I N I V A N