Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

We all love you like a clan member, but we're not going to force you to do anything you don't like. We don't want to be the clan begging nights and days out of our members. You have an obligatory attitude towards this clan, but I want to tell you that we shouldn't stop you from doing whatever you want to do.

Forever and always elite

*sniff*

<-- sadface..
I know guys, it's ultimately up to me. But, I'm just not sure that even though I'm so inactive that I should still be a part of the clan...
Look bro, you're a great dude and a great member of the clan. We'd all be sad to see you go, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Originally Posted by hidingwarior View Post
Look bro, you're a great dude and a great member of the clan. We'd all be sad to see you go, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I appreciate your support. I guess it's best for me and the well-being of the clan that I leave.

So, goodbye Clan Elite. I had a great time here, but now, out of disinterest, I have to leave. I am sorry, but I just don't play Toribash that often anymore.
Okay, whatever you need to do i guess. I guess I can't speak for the rest of the clan, but I for one would always welcome you back if you were to return.
shit ._. i'm here a lil late... i honestly hope you return some day, nobody can tell you what to do but you... still i think it's the best for you since you're losing intrest, but if you ever gather the vice of toribash back in your stomach you have my vote in as well. take care, we'll miss you
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
granted but he's a zombie and he eats you then you become a zombie too and you both start eating people and converting them so it turns into a zombie invasion and i kill you all WITH A CROWBAR!!!!!!!!!!!! O.O O.o o.o ._.

i wish i hadnt lost my mind ._.
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
granted but its Total. Hundreds of boxes of plain Total.
and your mom wont get you any more until its all eaten.

I wish I had the new pokemon game :<
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl